best kata song

Reading the whole topic i was afraid not to see the future of speech, which in the end appeared, thought not as much as it deserves.

so my vote the the future of speech

For me, Sulfur was the first Katatonia song to catch me. Then at some point came a great Evidence-season, and at last summer I listened to The future of speech like a crazy. Also Omerta somehow touches me.. But then again, My twin could be from my current situation. So, the list just might be endless :p

i'm surprised no one said quiet world.. might be my favorite song ever, by anyone.

Divatkreaci&#243 said:
I think I am nothing, Saw you drown, For my demons, Murder, Tonight's music and Sulfur are the best tracks right now.

Funny, right now my favorite tracks are At last, Rainroom, Strained, Omerta and Clean today.

Edit: I totally forgot Quiet world! Remembered it after reading the post above. It has one of the saddest riffs I recall.

for me is easier to separate the weaker songs...

only two really....i am nothing and Murder (im sure loads of ppl love this song but theres something about it im not sure about) some of the tracks off viva emptiness were below par for me also.

absolute favourites include black erotica/12 , deadhouse , strained , tomb of insomnia , velvet thorns , i break , saw you drown , quiet world , rainroom , brave , dispossession , sweet nurse, don't tell a soul , my twin(!) , palace of frost,without god, instrumental , love of the swan , at last.......

fuck it...virtually everything they've ever recorded is excellent

I like Distrust, I break, Day, Criminals.. and all the other songs! :p and of course the first song i heard, Saw you Drown

at the moment, Saw you drown
Wealth is up high too. This punishment too, haha
o how I enjoy the light
nevermind, I shouldn't think about this for too long, just listen to the music :D