Best Katatonia Song

I think this has been covered about 5,000 times already!

There will be a lot of Deadhouse, Brave, Murder, Tonight's Music etc...

:lol: yeah we must bury you is a killer but we cant say that as its their best by far and its unfair... rolleyes:

anywho:

for my demons
future of speech

damn they're all so good that its too hard to say which is best.

Man at least some people still likes the BMD era i have to say this of course we all know that jona's lyrics are top notch but to me rainroom it's just too much, i mean "we saw it all pass by and you went by and I can't control anything when you said that life can't be what you want and I really want everything" and the way mikael growls that line! i have to say all BMD songs are their best even that i have all their records BMD is the one for me, another one is "i break" wich in my opinion is the track in dicouraged ones in wich jonas sounds totally confortable with the clean vocals i know this is too long but final is:

1.-Rainroom
2.-I Break

Originally posted by adventcredence
Man at least some people still likes the BMD era i have to say this of course we all know that jona's lyrics are top notch but to me rainroom it's just too much, i mean "we saw it all pass by and you went by and I can't control anything when you said that life can't be what you want and I really want everything" and the way mikael growls that line! i have to say all BMD songs are their best even that i have all their records BMD is the one for me, another one is "i break" wich in my opinion is the track in dicouraged ones in wich jonas sounds totally confortable with the clean vocals i know this is too long but final is:

1.-Rainroom
2.-I Break

mikael's vox on that album just fuckin SLAY. i actually like the part on brave where he growls for about 20 seconds "WHEREVER YOU ARE, I AM NOT...." man, thats a very good line.

yeah i know, i mean man mikael was just helping out imagine if he were a member of the band! i realize we old katatonia-sound fans like BMD and sounds of decay because the very raw edge mikael's voice give to those records but the guys behind te music are still katatonia my point is would you imagine BMD and sounds with jonas voice and not mikael's, and yeah brave is amazing that long scream" i aaam not" , and another superb lyric is the one in "at last" the part all my presence died today i breathe to memories guess i'm closing down torn and tired of my heart's sound what's worth to me when life's not around the ways jonas coveys feelings with just simple lines makes me realize that all those COF fans and bands alike who are very proud of dani's "long stories" i mean it's ok if you like 5 records or something of vampires, blood, romance i mean all those cliches over and over, they will never have this five lines of text that says so much in so little space maybe it's me but jonas Renske it's the best "real life " songwriter out there (no offense to COF fans, i like black metal too but i prefer real emotions to fantasy!)

I cannot say it's the best song by Katatonia for I have not heard all of their CD's/songs....but one I think really kicks ass I will say is "Love of the Swan." Don't know why, but I just feel it has this incredible tune to it. It's awesome.