Best Katatonia Song

Originally posted by Alcapoth
....but one I think really kicks ass ...is "Love of the Swan."

I have to agree with Alcapoth...

Both songs featured on the W.A.R compilation, one of which is 'Love of the Swan'; the other being 'Black Erotica', are my favorite Katatonia songs as of late...

Originally posted by Anthony
For now - Clean Today
Yeah, that one rules! Finally someone who picks that one out!

When picking favourites you should actually seprate between Katatonia old and Katatonia new, cause those styles really can't be compared.

My fave of Katatonia old is "Funeral Wedding" I think, pure magic! "Murder" and "Day" are great too, I think "Day" definitely showed hints of the style change that was coming up.

Katatonia new, very hard, can't name just one, "I Break", "Relention" (so sad...), "Gone" (maybe even more sad...), "Deadhouse", "In Death A Song", "I Am Nothing", "A Darkness Coming", "Dispossession", "Chrome", "Clean Today"...

Originally posted by Manes
Both songs featured on the W.A.R compilation, one of which is 'Love of the Swan'; the other being 'Black Erotica', are my favorite Katatonia songs as of late...
That is just a GREAT compilation! I'm lucky enough to own it as well! Those Eucharist tracks are phenomenal too, especially "Wounded And Alone"!

Brave
Endtime
Nowhere
For My Demons
Right Into the Bliss
Black Session

Some pretty awesome songs on DoDS but yea I just like 3 albums..