Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Dead Heart In A Dead World

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters

Dragonlord

utmost contempt
Sep 3, 2001
Corinth, Greece
Well let's start taking advantage of the poll feature of the new forum.This would come up sooner or later.Note that by "best" I also mean "favourite",as I personally believe that all Nevermore releases are pieces of art and therefore can't be compared to one another...My vote's for POE.

polls rule. they have them on ezboards too, but ezboards started charging people or blackmailed them with popups.

in other words, imo, ezboards are shit.

Definately for me it is Politics. DNB is just a little shy of what POE holds. That album is just intense and is sheer brilliance, but like you said this poll is just matter of taste. I could see any of the albums as being someones fav. Stay Metal

Its going to be a tough choice. Each Nevermore album is good. I like a band who changes a bit but still stays true. Loomis' fingers fly on every album. But if I had to decide it would be PoE. The Learning kicks ass.

i am sure everyone knows what i voted for

now tell me something....why would you get drunk and waste your time infront of the computer when you can cause totaly destruction in your neighborhood...or just enjoy it buy NOT trying to think!

BleedingNeonBlack said:
now tell me something....why would you get drunk and waste your time infront of the computer when you can cause totaly destruction in your neighborhood...or just enjoy it buy NOT trying to think!

I was wondering the same thing. Good point.
But then I remembered that we are talking about James AKA sk8ter boi after all, and then I stopped wasting my time wondering.
Does that answer your question?