Best Opeth Solo

Best Opeth solos? Well, normally I would say Black Rose Immortal (those TWO amazing parts, if you know what I mean....)....but, I gotta say ANYTHING off of Orchid are some of the most SPECTACULAR solos I have ever heard from any band ever...and, I'm damn serious. Bettering anything Metallica has to offer - and, I'm a huge fan of songs such as Orion, To Live is To Die and The Call of Ktulu.

My first post here at UM.. *raises hand and does the sign* Best Opeth - solo.. man, I`m having a fucken hard time trying to choose between all of them favourites. I`ll shorten the list down to three solos that stands out, even though every Opeth-solo slays.

|So, here`s my list|

[1] Moonlapse Vertigo
[2] Epilogue
[3] The Funeral Portrait

:hotjump:

Originally posted by Don Corleone
thorns of sorrow, i have to say i really like those bits you posted in your signature. you do have talent, keep up the good work and let us hear more of your stuff.

thanks, my songs are sperate from that of my ban d, and lately Ive been working on piecing together thestructures of the songs in my band. Soon though Ill get back to writing some more stuff in my style. ;)

another cool Opeth solo - "When"

I like the two Leper Affinity ones pretty highly too. The first is just a very good one, and the second is great with that horrible guitar sound.