Best Stoner Metal Band?

Although I can almost see a question mark up above everyone's head when I name this band, as most don't see them as a "stoner" band, but I have to adamantly state Accept, especially "Metal Heart." I did my share of drugs in my younger years and Accept was very often in my player. "Too High to Get it Right".........

Bryant

Kyuss, (old) Fu Manchu, Sleep. High On Fire, Cathedral, Eyehategod, Iron Monkey, Crowbar, Church Of Misery, Goatsnake, Natas, ScissorFight, Alabama Thunderpussy, Raging Speedhorn, Queens Of The Stoneage, Unida, Orange Goblin, Electric Wizard, Spiritual Beggars

To name A few.

I like a couple of the MONSTER MAGNET albums a lot, and their side project album ATOMIC BITCHWAX s/t is very good also.........otherwise I like KYSUSS.

If you want to count 1st two TOOL albums as stoner rock, those are also very good of course.

Also do have some NEBULA which is good.

Agents of Oblivion. What a great band.

Formed by the remaining members of Acid Bath, then they renamed themselves Deadboy and the Elephantmen.

But the coolest song I think I've ever heard is "Bones of Baby Dolls" By Acid Bath. Check this song out.