Best Taste in Music, 2008

Who has the best taste in music in 2008?

• Belligerent

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • Dodens Grav

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • King Richard

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • The Ozzman

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Thoth-Amon

Votes: 14 23.3%

• Total voters
Dodens, Omni and cookiecutter should just have a threesome and be done with it.

Oh, if that happens, I want a picture of you all doing the Eiffel Tower with UM written in big letters on Omni's back because it would be epic
PicardICame.jpg

All you listen to is black metal & other brutal shit

Uh, no. Wow, I guess you honestly don't know anything about me or music I like aside from black metal, which isn't even close to the majority of what I like. I don't really listen to much "brutal" music, either.

Uh, no. Wow, I guess you honestly don't know anything about me or music I like aside from black metal, which isn't even close to the majority of what I like. I don't really listen to much "brutal" music, either.

Haha, -brutal- in "quotes"? I'm not referring to brutal death metal; I'm referring to extreme metal. Maybe I should have spelled it like this - br00tal. I never hear you speak of anything but black & death metal. What do you like besides metal; or are you too good to answer that? I know you spend a lot of time talking with musicians, so take your time to come up with something.

Haha, -brutal- in "quotes"? I'm not referring to brutal death metal; I'm referring to extreme metal. Maybe I should have spelled it like this - br00tal. I never hear you speak of anything but black & death metal. What do you like besides metal; or are you too good to answer that? I know you spend a lot of time talking with musicians, so take your time to come up with something.

If you never see me speak of anything aside from those, I suggest you actually read my posts from now on. Besides, when do I talk about death metal? That's news to me. Maybe you have me confused with someone else.

Examples of music that I listen to aside from extreme metal include post-punk, shoegaze, neofolk, world music, dark ambient, post-rock, jazz, trip-hop, martial industrial, folk rock, classical music, some pop, various types of rock music, among many others. Anyone who thinks I'm a metalhead isn't reading my posts, since I post about other genres of music pretty often.

Your chickenshit attempt to make a condescending post was hilarious, by the way. It might make sense if I've ever claimed to be better, smarter or more authoritative than other people in any way that wasn't obviously a joke.

I really don't get why you're so gay, but we all have to put up with that incessantly. The only reason I posted anything is because ShredHead has obviously never read any of my posts before today and thinks I like death metal.

Maybe I'm not a metalhead at all, and I just like some metal music though it doesn't make up the major part of what I listen to. That seems way more likely.

Thoth likes classical, but also Deicide and Cannibal Corpse.

Dodens.

wait... Dodens likes Deicide also... so basically you voted for him because you dislike one band I like even though he thinks one band you like (Dimmu) is shit and I like them also.

OK... :erk:

Voting against someone just because they like one or two stigmatised bands is gay as all hell.