Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toxik - World Circus

• Atrophy - Socialized Hate

• Darkness - Defenders of Justice

• Total voters
I've already moved on. But I will say this; You suck at arguing. You make a whole lot of random remarks, and when they are addressed, you forget what they were. If you're going to respond to these sorts of arguments days/weeks later, you should go back and have a read of what you originally said before you post another 10 quote rant that makes no sense.
No need for insults. We have a difference in opinion that's all. Be above and not below the typical GMDer. As for me forgetting things, I just have better things to do then be on a forum for hours on end everyday. That is why I don't post as much. Only when i get bored. Or find something interesting on the forum for once.

Forbidden Evil & Eternal Nightmare. DO IT NOW QUICKLY
That being said I do agree with this opinion. :kickass:

Okay, how about a recommendation of two albums out of this selection from the list:

Vio-lence - Eternal Nightmare
Holy Terror - Mind Wars
Anacrusis - Suffering Hour
Incubus - Serpent Temptation
Sadus - Illusions
Toxik - World Circus
Atrophy - Socialized Hate
Realm - Endless War
Sabbat - History of a Time to Come
Morbid Saint - Spectrum of Death
Forbidden - Forbidden Evil
Darkness - Defenders of Justice

I'm not the least familiar with any of those bands. I'm more interested in the catchier and more diverse albums, of course.

My personal favorites are Spectrum of Death and Eternal Nightmare

No need for insults. We have a difference in opinion that's all. Be above and not below the typical GMDer. As for me forgetting things, I just have better things to do then be on a forum for hours on end everyday. That is why I don't post as much. Only when i get bored. Or find something interesting on the forum for once.

Not an insult, just an observation. If you have better things to do, then don't get into these massive quote-a-thons with people if you can't even be bothered to go back and read what you wrote.

Not an insult, just an observation. If you have better things to do, then don't get into these massive quote-a-thons with people if you can't even be bothered to go back and read what you wrote.
Like i said when i do post it's when i'm bored or find something interesting... in this case of AJFA i would say both... but no I'm not going to scroll through 7 pages of posts... I try to remember best I can what was posted though... plus an observation can be construed as an insult depending on how it is said wouldn't you agree? But anyways: c'est la vie

Like i said when i do post it's when i'm bored or find something interesting... in this case of AJFA i would say both... but no I'm not going to scroll through 7 pages of posts... I try to remember best I can what was posted though... plus an observation can be construed as an insult depending on how it is said wouldn't you agree? But anyways: c'est la vie

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh