Best Vintersorg album ?

I have no doubts about the quality of the Drum Programming...
But... it always sux. It don;t have the nescessary felling (oh yes, a drummer needs sensibity too ;) ). The musics could be strongest in many parts, and the drums just reduce the intensity of others...
it sounds too artificial

about cosmic genesis being comercial this is true, but it does't meens that is worth then other albuns.:)

Your reply to my post :

------------------------------------------------
.......To call it shit just shows that it is not easy to get into. I guess this album takes time and then it "works" properly!......
------------------------------------------------

I never called Cosmic shit , I can only remember typing something like "It`s way to commercial". I also said it was in my opinon.

U see , your opinion in this case is irrelevant to me. I liked the two first albums , but dropped out on Cosmic. Simply becouse I think it is to commercial. I don`t like the english vocals either.
Once again I must state that this is from my point of view.

Cosmic doesnt work for me , so it`s just silly of you to post " you must listen to it 5 or 6 times before it gets to you ". End of discussion.

If you need 6 times to get into Cosmic , I wonder how many years you need to get into an album such as " IX Equilibrium " (Emperor)

Great thing you like the album , but I would prefer if you accepted that there is outher people out there , with other opinions than yourself.

Thats all for now

Ta ta!

:loco:

HOSTILITY IS IN THE FORUM! AHHH!:eek:

I actually love Cosmic Genesis, just the epic sound of each song. But of course, my opinion hehe. Anyway, love and peace man! hehe. Animosity within forums suck.....

wouououou.. . :loco: *peace offer* I "replied" to 2 different statements! :)

s.b. wrote it was just THE shit, and s.b. wrote it's commercial. That's all. :)

Nevermind...!

I like every every albums except "visions from the spiral generator" and the last, "the focusing blur". But...I think the Till Fjälls is the better...

i love everysingle album that mr. V has done so far, but my favorite is cosmic genesis followed by visions and tfb, i supose i got a bit bored of playing odemarkens and till fjalls every day when they came out :)

1.- till fjälls
2.- visions from the spiral generator
3.- odenmarken son

Cheers!

I cant say I can choose a specific album as a fav. It all rather depends on my mood. Every Vintersorg album thats been released has evoked its own unique image and emotion which I appreciate equally to all others.