Biggest Bush Fire In History (My House Burnt Down)

Ze Boy

Devil's Child
Oct 15, 2007
Metalbourne, Terra Australis Incognita
You may have heard on the news about the extreme bush fires affecting Victoria my home town of Kinglake copped the worst of any area just about everyones home's are lost.

More importantly I'm alive and safe and so are all of my family and friends, 20 of my fellow towns people are unfortunatly not so lucky.

I have a massive tale that I will try to post later however for the moment I have more important matters to attend to.

I know I've stopped posting on this forum but I did this so that some of you who do know me off this forum need not worry about me.

yeah sorry to hear about that , i moved from townsville to canberra a week before they were having all that flooding up in NQLD but sucks to be in Victoria right about now . anyways best of luck with your house and all.

You may have heard on the news about the extreme bush fires affecting Victoria my home town of Kinglake copped the worst of any area just about everyones home's are lost.
No.
More importantly I'm alive and safe and so are all of my family and friends, 20 of my fellow towns people are unfortunatly not so lucky.
Who cares?
I have a massive tale that I will try to post later however for the moment I have more important matters to attend to.
tl;dr croiky, thats not a knoif!
I know I've stopped posting on this forum but I did this so that some of you who do know me off this forum need not worry about me.
Gay.

dear CliffBurton,
you are a fucking low lifed little shit. 180 people have died in those fires and then you go and have the balls to take the piss out of this guy's (Ze Boy) suffering. all he is doing is telling his friends on the forum that he is ok, thats all, so why dont you go and sit on your fucking pedistool Mr High and Mighty, so that you have a good view of me torching your house and everything that you care about. And i agree with Draznog, i hope a black guy comes and kills your family and takes your legs, and while he is doing that, ill be kicking you continuously in your non existant genitals until you taste your balls for a week.
go burn yourself dickwit

His post was kinda rude and crude but seriously, why a black man? :Smug:

dear CliffBurton,
you are a fucking low lifed little shit. 180 people have died in those fires and then you go and have the balls to take the piss out of this guy's (Ze Boy) suffering. all he is doing is telling his friends on the forum that he is ok, thats all, so why dont you go and sit on your fucking pedistool Mr High and Mighty, so that you have a good view of me torching your house and everything that you care about. And i agree with Draznog, i hope a black guy comes and kills your family and takes your legs, and while he is doing that, ill be kicking you continuously in your non existant genitals until you taste your balls for a week.
go burn yourself dickwit

You don't seem to get it. By wishing harm and violence towards someone with an adverse opinion you become no better than the people who you are criticizing, which in turn makes you a hypocrite.

dear CliffBurton,
go burn yourself dickwit

Why a black man? You racist fuck, I bet you started the fire lighting a cross on your neighbors lawn.

Cause Sydney is soooo in Victoria. But on a serious note... was that all you could come up with? I was expecting more of a reaction.

And yes im a hypocrite, and i dunno why a black man. first thing that came to mind.