Billy & Co.

Grey

That's MR. Bastard to you
Aug 1, 2005
Kansas
I wanted to take a moment and thank you for the new album, I downloaded it off of your site, but I will be buying it, sounds very good.

I am glad to see there are so many people here who enjoy M.O.D. as well as the old S.O.D.I feel like digging up my old levi jean jacket with the Speak English or Die airbrush on it. Sargent D had my back for years thanks to you.

Thank you again Bill, Don't change, don't compromise and don't forget your past.

Looking At Retirement Sneaking Slowly Up Can Kill Swiftly.

I'm glad to see that there are still some old school metal heads out there. My oldest son is almost 15 and he loves Speak English Or Die and The Rebel You Love To Hate, as well as being a huge fan of Ozzy, Priest and other vintage metal. I'm doing my job as a dad!

Retirement? I wish...it's still a long, long way off.

Consider yourself fortunate Schenk, I wish my 13 year old son showed an interest in music. My daughter is 7 and she is hanging out with me more than my son, worlds biggest maiden fan and she absolutely adores Eddie.

300 cd's, music dvd's, tapes and even some vinyl laying around and my boy could care less. Maybe it's because he hears something playing all the time as it is.

We can't all be metal heads...I have 4 boys...my second oldest is into GreenDay, but that's cool...he hates metal...the others are too little yet, but my 4 1/2 year old thinks Ozzy is cool...he likes some Priest and some Thin Lizzy...I'll hear him singing Iron Man or United or The Cowboy Song.

Aye Schenk, I just wish he showed interest in music at all, kind of frusterating sometimes but I guess he has his own path to follow, all I can do is be a guide.