Birthdays are overrated

Guerrilla

Holy shit.
Aug 27, 2002
Visit site
Birthdays are so overrated. I mean come on, did you have anything to do with the fact that you were born? Why celebrate it then? Cause you become one year older? Cause you're still alive? Generally that's not up to you either it's up to lady luck. Granted, getting wasted is lots of fun but birthdays are a lame excuse to do so. I haven't done anything special on my birthday for years, nobody even knows when my birthday is. So there, I got it out of my system.

Thank you

NEWSFLASH Lizard agrees with Guerrilla!!!!!

I don't celebrate my birthday either. my mom says I was born prematurely anyway...so what is my real birthday, the day I popped out, the day I developed enough as a fetus to viably survive outside the womb? the day my dad grunted and impregnated my mom?

and yet even though its MY "birthday", when I tell my coworkers I don't celebrate it, they're bummed because it doesn't give them an excuse to shovel more cake and shit down their obese throats, and they're pissed. fuck 'em. maybe I should be the one to take Dreaming Neon Darkspot's "Sodomize Me" shirt and wear it to work.:lol:

I still have to get that shirt made...
I was also born prematuely.I don't see my birthday as being significant because my parents tell me that if not for being baptized,I wouldn't be alive today.Yeah...sure...if I-weighing,at that time,2 lbs.&7 oz.-had just been set on the floor in a cold room,not fed or nourished for a week,with no medical care whatsoever;and then baptized into the Catholic church...I'd still be alive now...that makes one hell of a lot of sense.I think it's more thanks to a thing called an incubator and something known as medical science...
but my b-day is a great way to get presents and stuff,so I'm not complaining about that.

Ahh... I see you've noticed my birthday thread. A birthday is just another excuse to have your ass kissed. Actually, I fucking hate my birthday. It's the shittiest day of the year. It's lame, people try to be nice to you, but it's just another day. I celebrate it in hopes that maybe it'll turn out nicely, but it never does. *shrug* At least I get stuff.

I was also going to point out that if Geurrilla was trying to flame you for your birthday thread,his attempts were wasted seeing as how you knew you were going to get flamed for the thread...mainly by Guerrilla because many other ppl did wish you a happy b-day.
Btw,I'll burn PoE for you later today,Amos,and give it to you whenever we happen to collide over the weekend.

If I wanted to flame her for her bday thread I'd have done so on the bday thread. I just wanted to let everybody know what I think of bdays... Why the fuck does everything have to revolove around you two 14 year old ( :mad: ) self-centered cunts?

I just thought it was a bit of a coincidence that your thread about how much you hate birthdays popped up the same time as Famous Amos's thread about her birthday,and since you have this all-consuming hatred towards Famous Amos and all 14 yr. olds...

I don't think everything revolves around me. Quite the contrary. But you have to admit... a Birthdays Are Overrated thread at the same time as one about my birthday is a bit of a coincidence... only because you hate me for being a "14 year old cunt". If I were 30, you would've never said a word to me, and would barely even recognize my existence. Which would be fine. But since I happened to mention that I'm young, you have a problem with me.