Black Metal... why?

o great, some random faggot sayin i'm shit, too bad you are not creative or funny or anything, your av, your jokes, everything about you is completely embarassing, homo

edit: you try too hard, still you fail at trolling, douche

Wow...looks like you're trying a little bit too hard, buddy. You really pulled out all the stops there. Anyway, you're clearly an idiot. Apparently, this is your idea of engaging in debate:

Fact is, we must gag on his cock and tell him how much his long-ass fallacious rants are eloquent and utterly important to mankind...and worst of all, he REALLY thinks that he is big fucking shit, none of us need further proof.

Also, you should learn how to construct a proper sentence, you fucking imbecile.

haha, obviously trying too hard again, why all the emotional silliness ''buddy''? don't get mad because i made you look like a complete drooling retard as soon as you posted in this thread. Btw, it is really hard to tell wtf you are talking about, i mean, who the fuck was trying to engage in a debate? congrats on one more failed attempt, piece of shit.

''You're shit. You're possibly the worst person here.''

^^shit like this will be my source of inspiration for mature debates from now on. eat shit. dumbfuck.

In other words, when the conversation stopped being a backslapping circle jerk among the mouthbreathers, you lost interest.

Pity, but then again, you're a fucking idiot, so it's hardly surprising.
I think you may have the "fucking idiot" part backwards. I'm not the one babbling on incoherently about pointless shit that nobody cares about. If you haven't noticed, a large majority of the people here don't agree with anything you say, therefore general consensus is that you are a complete tool. Kthxbye. :erk:

What flavor would black ice cream be?

black licorice of course. with crumbled Oreos. yes, that black crunchy chocolateness with its white filling, symbolizing the coldest of winters. I'm not saying it's going to have the greatest taste upon hitting the tongue, but this is fucking black metal ice cream. it's all about the taste it leaves afterwards. it's not a desert, it's an experience

haha, obviously trying too hard again, why all the emotional silliness ''buddy''? don't get mad because i made you look like a complete drooling retard as soon as you posted in this thread.

Yeah you really pwned me with that remark about my avatar.

Btw, it is really hard to tell wtf you are talking about, i mean, who the fuck was trying to engage in a debate? congrats on one more failed attempt, piece of shit.

Well, considering that your childish, anti-intellectual tantrum was an apparent attempt to invalidate Justin's point, it's no wonder that I took you to be trying and failing to properly engage in debate.

''You're shit. You're possibly the worst person here.''

^^shit like this will be my source of inspiration for mature debates from now on. eat shit. dumbfuck.

I can back up that claim if you'd like.

can't we all stop arguing and instead focus all attention undivided on my immensely witty and intellectual take on the black metal ice cream concept

black licorice of course. with crumbled Oreos. yes, that black crunchy chocolateness with its white filling, symbolizing the coldest of winters. I'm not saying it's going to have the greatest taste upon hitting the tongue, but this is fucking black metal ice cream. it's all about the taste it leaves afterwards. it's not a desert, it's an experience

[/thread]

edit: I honestly must sig that.

You were not trolling, stop lying, prick. Actually you backed the fuck up and pretended to be ''just arguing for the sake of arguing'' when you realized that shit was being thrown at you.

ps: your credibilty to tell me that i'm shit= zero

Being bored is the only reason anyone would have to waste their time on this board. It's worthless. I mostly come in here for a laugh and to see everyone get owned by Justin and AC/SoG/other. You don't know shit about black metal, so I don't know why you waste your time, when you could be discussing crap like newer Enslaved.

Seriously? All this fuss over Darkthrone?:lol:

I've been reluctant to join the fray here, but here's what I've taken from it:

Justin S is firm in his belief that intentionality (or puposefulness, as he called it in another thread) on the artist's part does not or should not necessarily play into our interpretation of that art (in this case, the use of doppler shift). I suppose that's a way of appreciating art, maybe in some sort of psychological or anthropological way. Or, maybe it's just that this sort of approach shifts the focus from the artist to the observer. As much of an egomaniac as Justin S. seems to be, I'm guessing the latter is the real reason.

BTW, as a former audio engineer, you're an idiot for thinking audio engineering isn't an art. An idiot.