Blackened Death Metal

FUCK YOU as well, I guess.

In all honesty, how can you hate Goatwhore? they are currently one of the best death/black bands out there, great execution, well placed blastbeats, great songwriting, just an all around awesome band. original, no. but an above average band, yes.

In all honesty, how can you hate Goatwhore? they are currently one of the best death/black bands out there, great execution, well placed blastbeats, great songwriting, just an all around awesome band. original, no. but an above average band, yes.

k first of all i think goatwhre is a great band, but if there in this thread, which is blackened death metal, they dont belong here. if anything there blackened thrash.

and tehn second of all, deicide is far from blackened death.

k first of all i think goatwhre is a great band, but if there in this thread, which is blackened death metal, they dont belong here. if anything there blackened thrash.

thats an opinion. they take a lot of cues from Morbid Angel and Angelcorpse.

I still don't understand why so many people think Belphegor suck. I'd much rather listen to Belphegor than a mediocre Transylvanian Hunger clone pure bm band.

Agreed. I'm really digging the stuff they provide from their latest album. It's brutal yet atmospheric, and it conveys that sound with proficiency and fine musicianship.

Blackened Death I guess may seem like a formula for disaster, but properly calculated, the success it enjoys can be monumental.

k first of all i think goatwhre is a great band, but if there in this thread, which is blackened death metal, they dont belong here.
Unluckily for you - they do.
deicide is far from blackened death.
I think so too.

Oh, and ohiogrinder, as much as I like Goatwhore - I think you need to learn to accept other people's opinions, even if they are different to yours. And it concerns not only this thread.

Originally Posted by panzerfaust666
k first of all i think goatwhre is a great band, but if there in this thread, which is blackened death metal, they dont belong here.

w.e im not saying they are a band band, theyare great. but thast just my opinion.and about Belphegor, i dunno they sound pretty generic, they dotn stick out for me for a great Blackened Dm band.

Uh. I was looking more for an explanation of why you think the music sucks.

I'd have never guessed he wouldn't reply to that. DON'T CALL OUT THE ELITIST! BAD BABABADBADBADBABDA!

behemoth is absolutely crushing (to me anyways). I consider them and suffocation to be the heaviest death metal bands in the world

:shakes his head in disapproval: Dave Dave Dave, haven't you learned anything yet? Every single post you make about a band praises them to be the BEST, or most BRUTAL, HEAVY, TECHINCAL MELODIC BRUTAL DEATH METAL. Everyone band you talk about cannot be all of those at the same time. And you wonder why I slam you all the time when you talk about bands? Get a freakin clue ftlog.

I think so too.

Oh, and ohiogrinder, as much as I like Goatwhore - I think you need to learn to accept other people's opinions, even if they are different to yours. And it concerns not only this thread.

when did I do that? I simply said his opinion was ONLY an opinion, and the same applies to me as well.

A god? You have got to be kidding me, but if you're not - what are you the god of? Complete and utter fucking failure perhaps?