Blackwater Park concept/theme

froghawk said:
GHOST REVERIES, SANS ISOLATION YEARS, HAS A CONCEPT. MIKE HAS STATED THIS IN MULTIPLE PLACES. HE DOESN'T CALL IT A CONCEPT ALBUM DUE TO ISOLATION YEARS.

Now that I've said it for the twelfth time, I hope all of you remember it. It's obvious if you bother to read the lyrics.

I do remember it. You were being an idiot about it before and you still are now. Learn the difference between a theme and a concept.

I assumed that, due to his lack of ability to tell "your" from "you're", he was american :loco: I see I was wrong though :( He's from 'austrlia' :worship:

lol @ the guy from London hassling other countries, LONDON, i cant think of a more miserable place on earth, plus your buses arent even bomb resistant, fucking weak.

BloodyScalpel said:
I assumed that, due to his lack of ability to tell "your" from "you're", he was american :loco: I see I was wrong though :( He's from 'austrlia' :worship:

And you comment on poor spelling and grammer? I do believe it's 'Australia'.

the_3_toed_sloth said:
Sadly bad spelling & grammar is international. America has no monopoly on idiots...they just seem to produce the best quality.
:worship:
Cliche Kid said:
And you comment on poor spelling and grammer? I do believe it's 'Australia'.
That's the reason for the quotation marks, dumbass :lol: - I was mimicking the australian accent :p

Shit, go back to your straw hut. No. Actually, I understand why you're being a typical foreign guy and think that America is the natural enemy of humanity. Yes, a lot of people here would rather get their nails done than go to school, but we also have some of the smartest people in the world. Any country where you have 300 million people, there's going to be some morons. But really, to the Brazilian I say: Move out of the stone age, then you can say some shit, selvagem.

^
^
There are over 10000 uncivilized badgers swinging around at the depths of this forum. Thinking about it makes me a very sad panda:erk:

No I don't. I'm just pointing the facts. And you showing your blatant ignorance towards my country only further proves my point :)

This thread was gay but this is getting ridiculous. :p

kthxbye.

I've been to Brazil, more than once. Other than certain sections of Rio and Sao, your country is a pile of crap; as is most countries. You're basing your opinion on the likes of people who live in LA, NY, Chicago, Miami, etc. Across this VAST nation, there are MILLIONS of kind, decent-hearted Americans who'd gladly give you any help you need. I'm not saying Brazil is full of dingy cavemen, because I met some wonderful people there. Brazil, as a result of poverty, is a very misanthropic country. So, in all probability, you're the ignorant one.

Ten SiSi said:
I've been to Brazil, more than once. Other than certain sections of Rio and Sao, your country is a pile of crap; as is most countries. You're basing your opinion on the likes of people who live in LA, NY, Chicago, Miami, etc. Across this VAST nation, there are MILLIONS of kind, decent-hearted Americans who'd gladly give you any help you need. I'm not saying Brazil is full of dingy cavemen, because I met some wonderful people there. Brazil, as a result of poverty, is a very misanthropic country. So, in all probability, you're the ignorant one.
Then your ignorance shows again. Everything south of são paulo is great, if you disagree, you've never been there. But anyway, what the hell did you mean with 'misanthropic'? Saying that a country is misanthropic is a heavy blow to the very definition of misanthropia.
EDIT: Also, hm...you're SEVERELY contradicting yourself with those sentences. Pay close attention to what you write next time.

But, :lol:, you're totally missing my point. I said that most of the americans I see writing things around usually have a hard time with stuff like 'your/you're', 'its/it's', 'their/there/they're'. I dare you to say this is a lie :Spin:

Ten SiSi said:

:rolleyes:
on second thought :mad:

Ten SiSi said:
I'm sorry, but i have to admit, as being clearly indifferent to those 2 countries, I'd say Brazil is better without doubting for a second. At least their funny imperialism does not spoil other countries' beautiful cultures. Then again this is obviously not a topic of country bashing, so we should more or less go back to the main topic thank you very much.