Blackwater Park concept/theme

It's all petty tribalism. I don't think you can say that Brazil is "better" than the United States though, the USA being the first nation founded on the principles of separation of church and state and the rights of the individual. The current administration's connections with big businesses and radical religious types is disturbing though. America has many of the smartest people in the world, but unfortunately your country also does have at least a majority of voters who want tax cuts for the rich as well as cuts in education, recruiters in schools, and the laxing of environmental laws cause they hate homosexuals and abortions and they're afraid that terrorists will attack Alabama.

It's all petty tribalism. I don't think you can say that Brazil is "better" than the United States though, the USA being the first nation founded on the principles of separation of church and state and the rights of the individual.
Funny how the principle of separation of church and state is being violated so much in the US if it was founded there :lol:.
The current administration's connections with big businesses and radical religious types is disturbing though. America has many of the smartest people in the world
If you compare the number of smart people in America with its size, it's kind of disappointing really!

The Poona of Peshwa said:
It's all petty tribalism. I don't think you can say that Brazil is "better" than the United States though, the USA being the first nation founded on the principles of separation of church and state and the rights of the individual. The current administration's connections with big businesses and radical religious types is disturbing though. America has many of the smartest people in the world, but unfortunately your country also does have at least a majority of voters who want tax cuts for the rich as well as cuts in education, recruiters in schools, and the laxing of environmental laws cause they hate homosexuals and abortions and they're afraid that terrorists will attack Alabama.

Canada: 1, USA: 0 ? This is a sad day indeed.

Actually most americans wear their "Freedom isn't Free" shirts and cry during the national anthem. faggots

As I'm all against national borders, I think that patriotism is rather...sad.

I'm enlisting on the army this year, and frankly, all the anthem and 'die for you country' shit makes me sick.

affinityband said:
'Patriotism sucks' and 'im enlisting on the army this year' dont belong together.
Everyone here has to enlist. I won't serve as a soldier, 1)I live off town and 2)I'm in college, but still I have to go there and endure that 'love your country' filth, sing the anthem, pretend I'm a good citizen etc.
Those who choose not to enlist at all lose all their citizen rights, so yeah. Better fetch the bloody document.

Brazil and USA both have their pros and cons. You can say one is better than the other, but that is your opinion. Why is it that people on the internet don't seem to grasp the difference between facts and opinions, and how useless it is to argue the latter? You can state your opinion, but stop trying to change the other guy's cause it's not happening.

And I have to agree with "patriotism sucks."

affinityband said:
Christ, that doesnt sound good at all. That sounds awful infact. Still its better than a kick in the nuts. Im glad they dont make us do that. What happens if you dont do it?
are you talking to me? :p

You may choose. Prison or loss of civil rights.

FRUGiHOYi said:
Hey Bloody, I never had to go to any of that and I'm still a Brazilian citizen. Am I exempt from that because I live in another country?
Probably. In your case I guess you just sign a couple documents in the embassy and you're good to go. :)

There's a big chance of not getting chosen though :p

The only one of my friends that got selected was 1.83 tall weighing almost 100 kilos and probably the strongest dude I've ever seen.