bloodbath=no ass?!

mReEtTaIlRsEkD

New Metal Member
Oct 4, 2002
My friend meets this new chick he can't stop talking about, so eventually after 2 hours of him talking about her I say she better have hot fucking friends. Then he says fuck yeah she does, and they are al dildo wielding bi sexual bitches. So im like holy fuck, you better put in a good word for me and help me meet them. Then he says I already did dude, and they told me exactly what they don't like in a guy. Turns out they specifically don't like guys who listen to the band bloodbath (which is funny cause out of all my friends im like the only one who really likes em).
The fuck is up with that?

I like that rather than judging people by their looks or attitude, they'll judge you by a band you listen to. :rolleyes:
Dosent sound like the type of girls you want to date anyways.

metalskater7 said:
My friend meets this new chick he can't stop talking about, so eventually after 2 hours of him talking about her I say she better have hot fucking friends. Then he says fuck yeah she does, and they are al dildo wielding bi sexual bitches. So im like holy fuck, you better put in a good word for me and help me meet them. Then he says I already did dude, and they told me exactly what they don't like in a guy. Turns out they specifically don't like guys who listen to the band bloodbath (which is funny cause out of all my friends im like the only one who really likes em).
The fuck is up with that?

It sounds like your buddy is yanking your chain, that's pretty unbelievable.

haha, no its true cause this kid i don't talk about music with much. He likes that gay metalcore shit, so i don't bother. So he really didn't know i like them, my other two friends were just like wtf when he said bloodbath

Actually they all work in a college radio station...so knowing bands is part of their job, and i don't know where the fuck you've been but bloodbath has gotten excessivly popular since tagtgren left.

I was leaning on a railing on a walk away. A group of hot chicks decided to walk down the dirt hill part. Instead of walking past me to go down the stairs. That's how ugly I am.

My face is shit, now I just want a chick to kill me leaving my corpse dead and bleeding in an apartment complex. My one desire is to be eaten, the longer I live the more I'm dying to feel the pain.

I need to get strung out now since no chick is going to fulfill my one and only desire. I could be wrong though

I was leaning on a railing on a walk away, a group of hot chicks decided to walk down the dirt hill part. Instead of walking past me going down the stairs.

My face is shit, now I just want a chick to kill me leaving my corpse dead and bleeding in an apartment complex. My one desire is to be eaten, the longer I live the more I'm dying to feel the pain.

I need to get strung out since no chick is going to fulfill my one and only desire. I could be wrong though