Bloodbath

Towelie

A God in my own mind
Nov 15, 2001
Atlanta and Chicago
Visit site
So i just ordered this bloodbath CD with Michael... and all the other great musicians from Katatonia, etc... I know it's only a 3 song EP... but is it really good?? I was really excited when I saw it... I also bought 3 Katatonia albums... Brave Murder Day... because it said Michael had guest vocals... Tonight's Decision, and the Last Fair Deal Gone Down... are these all good orders??

Thanks,
Zack

Bloodbath is great!! Very well played death metal in the old-school vein!!
Catchy, heavy and brutal songs + that they've also captured that old-school feeling which makes the album awesome!!
Mikael is a great death metal vocalist, he can come very deep with his voice! :headbang:
I am waiting for the full length album now!

Does anybody have any clue when it will be recorded and released?

Does anybody have any clue when it will be recorded and released? -Brualizer

Yeah, really. I heard about the Bloodbath CD and then it sort of when on the back burner. I'm sure it's in the works after being announced. Mikael's a busy boy too.

Towelie, way to go! I like to get CDs one at time myself now, but shit yeah! If you can get them don't be shy! :lol: Brave Murder Day is such a favorite of mine. I too bought it for Mikael's vocals and from then on was in the Katatonia clutches. ;) Last Fair Deal... is amazing. It seemed simple and slightly catchy at first, but then something more captivating revealed itself. :err:

Bloodbath is killer! You'll definitely find these songs rattling around in your head after a few spins. Very...um, how should I put it...it's very...:headbang:ing delicious!

:heh:

They are great orders in our opinion Towelie...the Bloodbath release...YES IT IS REALLY GOOD and is a must have in your Akerfeldt collection! :headbang:

Originally posted by Towelie
So i just ordered this bloodbath CD with Michael... and all the other great musicians from Katatonia, etc... I know it's only a 3 song EP... but is it really good?? I was really excited when I saw it... I also bought 3 Katatonia albums... Brave Murder Day... because it said Michael had guest vocals... Tonight's Decision, and the Last Fair Deal Gone Down... are these all good orders??

Thanks,
Zack

If you ever go to hotel, be sure and bring your own towel.... wanna get high?