Blooddrunk US Tour w/ TBDM & BTBAM

Update from Henkka and Roope on myspace:

Henkka: I don't know what it is, but Ohio was crazy! I personally had two of the craziest nights of the tour in that state. First Columbus , showday, and then Cleveland, where we had a dayoff. We went to see Amorphis and those guys pulled off a great show. Then they mixed some hell of a drinks in their bus. I think it was the late night Jagerbombs that did the trick. Or the always so good (but dangerous) Fisu. Anyway, was fun and somehow we got back to the hotel (?). In Columbus, after the show some of us got invited to a houseparty, for beers and drinking games. I wanna thank the hosts for their hospitality, if they ever read this. We had good times! You guys rule.
Roope might tell more about the fingerfairy later. I personally never met this creature here.
Shows in Ohio, and Rochester were fine, and so were the crowds. Last three shows to go.

Roope: I was able to play yesterday. It's healing pretty quickly. I got some gloves that I have been wearing (see the picture). The bad news is, Alexi got bit by the finger fairy, though it is only on his right hand.

Pic with the messege:
0225789110_l.jpg

In Columbus, after the show some of us got invited to a houseparty, for beers and drinking games. I wanna thank the hosts for their hospitality, if they ever read this. We had good times! You guys rule.

Pic with the messege:
0225789110_l.jpg

Lucky bastards.

Those gloves are a joke right.

Last night was amazing....holy fuck Nikki. Nikki and I were dancing and creating a mosh pit in the balcony with CrazyChris for shits and giggles. It was hilarious. Everyone minus Janne winked or waved at Nikki up in the balcony. :oops: We also stood in the rain outside for two hours and got to meet them all. It was definitely a good night. Onto tonight!

Last night was amazing....holy fuck Nikki. Nikki and I were dancing and creating a mosh pit in the balcony with CrazyChris for shits and giggles. It was hilarious. Everyone minus Janne winked or waved at Nikki up in the balcony. :oops: We also stood in the rain outside for two hours and got to meet them all. It was definitely a good night. Onto tonight!

Glad you had fun :lol: Thought Janne would have definately acknowledged ye having the most time on his hands and all.. What were the guys like when ye met them? Bodom twice in two nights..sweetness:kickass:

Janne couldn't see us from the balcony. Everyone was super sweet. It was raining and absolutely cold last night, but everyone stopped to talk. Even Henkka stopped to talk even though he was wearing flip flops in the rain. It was definitely a night I will not forget, as I'm sure tonight will be the same. I will post pictures later since Nikki has the ones with Henkka and Jaska.

A funny thing that happened when I saw them was some chick threw her panties at Alexi at the beginning of Chokehold and they got stuck on his whammy bar and he tried to grab them and keep playing but her fucked up and had to stop and then he re-started the song :lol:

I didn't get home till 6 then came straight here, and to be honest, idk how I'm still awake...anyway, I'm going to upload those pics and send them. I'm still pissed about the camera policy last night, saying no cameras allowed but they allowed it anyway...wtf...