Bloodrayne

_Zsuzsa_

Dumbo
Sep 15, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Anybody heard about this game? My bro is already obsessed with it and he infected me too...we wanna get it as soon as possible.
It's a game about a half vampire girl, who's trying to find her father (at least this is the storyline I could find out so far...)
Some pix:

pic_1.jpg

bloodrayne.jpg
left_bloodrayne.jpg

feature004.jpg

brayne_006.jpg

Gamecube beats the living hell out of XBOX and PS2, but still the best games were made for NES and SNES.

SSJ4SephirothX said:
Nah, Gamecube sucks in my opinion. It took Nintendo too fucking long to come out with a CD Game Console when Sega and Sony both came out with one in 1995. Now, Sony and XBox are the main competitors using DVD-ROMs while Nintendo is 3-5 years behind.

Nintendo didn't need CDs to put out masterpieces like Mario 64, Goldeneye 007, Mario Kart 64 and The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time on Nintendo 64 (just to name a few) while Sega was putting out consoles which no-one bought. And when it comes to my personal opinion, I don't think PS1 has anything but just loads of crap and a few decent games + FF7 & MGS.

Sony and Microsoft can put out as many games with hot chicks and good graphics as they want - I frankly don't give a fuck, since they'll never have games like the legendary Nintendo classics and their sequels.

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Heyheyhey, I dont wanna get personal, but PS1 had games like Wipeout, Rayman and Mortal Kombat, and they are sure not loads of crap! :mad:

You should try F-Zero, Mario and Super Smash Bros. Melee instead.. :p

the Super nintendo was better. Classic machine.
Seriously, Zelda 3 was my childhood ;). I still love that game.. Super nintendo had early final fantasy series aswell. But nintendo now is just shit, mario got shit after the SNES... Zelda got shit after the SNES.

Final Fantasy thankfully moved on to the Playstation, they are masterpieces :D.

*hugs FF7 and 8*

C-Taylor said:
the Super nintendo was better. Classic machine.

Seriously, Zelda 3 was my childhood ;). I still love that game.. Super nintendo had early final fantasy series aswell.

Super Nintendo is my favourite console, too. Zelda 3 is so fucking awesome, maybe the best game ever.

C-Taylor said:
But nintendo now is just shit, mario got shit after the SNES... Zelda got shit after the SNES.

You bastard! Well I can understand that since if I'm not wrong, you listed Slipknot as your favourite band :ill:

C-Taylor said:
Final Fantasy thankfully moved on to the Playstation, they are masterpieces :D.

*hugs FF7 and 8*

FF7 rules, no doubt about it, but you really can't beat FF2 & FF3 (SNES).