Bloodshed Over Bochum

Oh, btw... Beave made me promise that I won't show this pic to anyone:
teddyrz8.jpg

It is his cuddling toy.

Oh, btw... Beave made me promise that I won't show this pic to anyone:

It is his cuddling toy.

:OMG:

Well, that little fella was my one reason for living. Now i have another - REVENGE.

Ha, no not really. The only reason i didn't want that photo posted is cuz i thought the lighting was poor. :D

But seriously, women come and go. Family and friends start to drift apart and do their own things.. but ol' teddy will always be there to get me through the long, cold, lonely nights.

I luv u old buddy! :p

My wife collects giraffes, I try to get a new one (or several ones) every time I'm out and about.

We give them names and they start a life of their own, it's really wierd :loco:

Cool, at least i'm not entirely alone then. :)

For the record though.. i don't actually sleep with him. He's as old as me and he is getting pretty delicate in his old age, and I'm afraid i'd roll over and he'd lose an arm or something. ;) So he's spent the last couple decades successfully guarding my closet from the bogeyman. :Smug:

But i'm not ashamed to admit that if my house ever caught on fire that bear would be one of the first things i'd try to save. :D

BTW: Phelice told me she has an extreme hatred for stuffed animals. What a weirdo!

:heh: :p

btw: I think this is the definition of Off topic right now?!?!?

I'm not so sure it is, really. It's just a little friendly hazing and banter between complete strangers from all around the planet who are gonna be stuck hanging out with each other in a month and a half.

It's a good way to break the ice, i think.

P.S. That's too bad about Dino. :erk: My condolences.

;)

I'm not so sure it is, really. It's just a little friendly hazing and banter between complete strangers from all around the planet who are gonna be stuck hanging out with each other in a month and a half.

It's a good way to break the ice, i think.

No doubt about that, and thinkin about it bit more, its not that off topic anymore. whatever... off topic is always a good thing :Spam:

P.S. That's too bad about Dino. :erk: My condolences.

thanks a lot. I really liked that strange colored guy :(
but I got a small little army on my big cupboard, couple of bears(on wearing a Borussia Dortmund shirt), a really weird chicken, and the super evil Murphy Donkey!!!

OK, I wasn't here for a day, so I have to catch up and comment a few things :D

BTW: Phelice told me she has an extreme hatred for stuffed animals. What a weirdo!

:heh: :p

You poor little dumbass! I have one myself who I received when I was born. I treat it with even more respect than you little bugger, because she sleeps in my bed and keeps away al the monsters that haunt me every night. I wouldn't live it it wasn't for my Midi! She is the very best guard dog on earth!

I must remember to slap you for this sin! Poor toy! THEY HAVE FEELINGS; TOO YOU KNOW????ßßß

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil: hehehe, hes doing good over there, hes in good company with the BVB santa, and all my other bvb stuff :loco:

Ive seen a couple of S04 songs in your playlist and couldnt resist adding this little extra to my post :heh:

You poor little dumbass! I have one myself who I received when I was born. I treat it with even more respect than you little bugger, because she sleeps in my bed and keeps away al the monsters that haunt me every night. I wouldn't live it it wasn't for my Midi! She is the very best guard dog on earth!

Haha! How cute! You feisty little firecracker...:tickled:

No cookies or sweets for you when i visit! :p

hes doing good over there, hes in good company with the BVB santa, and all my other bvb stuff :loco:

Even though I have never heard of "Borussia Dortmund", i suddenly have the urge to buy some of their apparel. :D