Bonus DVD w/ paradise lost SE

Nowhere do I see a confirmed statement of this particular thing. So we don't really know anything.

It would be awesome though. I would like to see Thomas Miller badly.

I was on the inside out music site and they do not have the version w/ bonus dvd even listed. The only one in the site looks to be just the standard version. I find it quite strange that the company that manufactures and distributes this album doesn't even offer the SE. Also, I buy most of my music at http://www.cdinzane.com and the version with the bonus dvd is the "european version" which does not even release until July? This whole SE version and digipak stuff is confusing and I wish they would just inform people on what version is what and where you can get them.

I was on the inside out music site and they do not have the version w/ bonus dvd even listed. The only one in the site looks to be just the standard version. I find it quite strange that the company that manufactures and distributes this album doesn't even offer the SE. Also, I buy most of my music at http://www.cdinzane.com and the version with the bonus dvd is the "european version" which does not even release until July? This whole SE version and digipak stuff is confusing and I wish they would just inform people on what version is what and where you can get them.

CD Inzane sucks. I don't trust them fuckers at all. Call it a personal thing, but i would never support that fucker ever.

Thanks to whoever mentioned getting at amazon.co.uk. it's about 25$ cheaper than from the US site.

just 10 days and we will all know...

but anyway we can continue to fill this thread with meaningful hyptheses

OK, so those of us ordering from Europe will get the DVD in PAL format. Do modern DVD players still only allow you to switch between NTSC and PAL a limited number of times?

No, not usually. A PC DVD player/burner will let you change regions a limited number of times, but home systems normally don't let you. If it is in fact, PAL, people should have no problems watching it on their PC/laptop, as long as it's not region coded. If it region coded, there are quite a few apps out their that can nullify that. I'm happy as hell I picked up a cyberhome DVD player at Wal-Mart. Easy to make it all format, all region. No changing chips, it's all done via the remote :headbang: