Books

I didnt like the film when I was a kid but Ive never actually read a stephen king book. I did used to like them goosebump books when I was about 10 especially the one about the haunted spunge under the sink that looked like the creatures out of critters

1.html.jpg

Eh, I just wanted to write I saw Dreamcatcher on film and after the first twenty minutes I had to laugh. No goosebumps at all, I'd say even that thriller with Angelina Jolie and Ethan Hawke was better. But nothing beats my nightmares, so low-key and fucking scary.

best said:
the guy who wrote the last castle right? it was an interesting book
Yep that's him! He also wrote "the dying earth" wich is an absolute cult classic (not bestseller :Spin: ). He has so many great books, like the eyes of the overworld, Durdane, the Demon Princes, Lyonesse, Night Lamp...

His books are mostly categorized as SF or Fantasy but that doesn't credit the books or their writer. He has truly created niche of his own. He manages to "build" whole worlds, cultures..., but always has a strong plot and the characters seem very real (read human). And the cool thing is that the "heroe" is usually a miserable bastard :D