Boss GT-3 question for Blackheim

the e-bow sounds u have heard me play live does indeed come from the GT-3. it's an effect called slowgear. what it does? it's muting every first pick on the string, with the result of swelling like a violin. if u now add another effect called feedbacker and twiddle all those together u will get a killer ebow sound incl harmonic overtones. however, the ultimate way to get the e-bow sound is by switching yer neck pickup to a fernandes sustainer. maybe the greatest thing in guitar history.

I can´t figure out how to use both slowgear and feedbacker at the same time.... They´re both under "sfx", so how do i use two of them together?

Any gt-3 users left out there who can help?
Just bought this baby for 1000sek, score

I can´t figure out how to use both slowgear and feedbacker at the same time.... They´re both under "sfx", so how do i use two of them together?

Any gt-3 users left out there who can help?
Just bought this baby for 1000sek, score

I asked that myself, but I think I figured sth. out. I have a gt-5 and, you can set a slowgear effect on the control switch. So you can add the slowgear by pressing that.

I asked that myself, but I think I figured sth. out. I have a gt-5 and, you can set a slowgear effect on the control switch. So you can add the slowgear by pressing that.

doesn´´t seem to work with gt-3 , only sense and rise time kan be assigned to CTL while feedbacker is on

doesn´´t seem to work with gt-3 , only sense and rise time kan be assigned to CTL while feedbacker is on

Don't have the Gt-5 with me at the moment. But I remember there are some effects which aren't included for the control button, but with another mode they are there. :/ Sorry, I can't help you better at the moment.

Don't have the Gt-5 with me at the moment. But I remember there are some effects which aren't included for the control button, but with another mode they are there. :/ Sorry, I can't help you better at the moment.

k, well thanks for caring anyway:)
Btw, what do you mean with "mode" ?

no, actually took it off in the woods site.

werent they playing in the same house too?

Right..Katatonia,Voice of Destruction and In the woods toured europe together in 1996.In the woods from Kristiansand re- released their demo a return to the isle of men in that year.It was before the founding of Karmakosmetix.I hafta admit that Katatonia had the right stuff with "brave murder day"in that year and it helped them well to get the reputation more than other bands that they were touring with.
As far as i remember that "living room" venue was in somewhere near Salzburg.

I have tried to learn the guitar three times, never got my head round it.
I wish I could play guitar...
.....................As I trust you were all dying to know.........................

i was about to get some GT-3.... from a friend of mine that never actually used he's.... he's kinda lazy to take care of all this setup.. so he just plays with his amp distortion and that's all... when he's not home.... or go to rehearsals or shows, he carries he's Sansamp gt-2 and that's it.

so i asked him if he didn't wanted to sell me his GT-3.... and he said he would! the price was a fair one.... and it is really mint.. since he almost never took it out of its box..

i just dunno either if i should really get it.. or maybe get some more few bucks and get something newer .. as line 6 's stuff.... POD Xt.. or even .. spent this money with some standalone analog pedals..

i'm currently with these:

boss hm-2 ( japan )
zoom 505 II ( first thing i had when kiddo )
sansamp gt-2

i do have to change my amp, and then get some new guitar .. since mine is a cheap strato.

sugestions ?

if your looking for amp modelling pod xt is the way to go

for fx, the gt-3 is lovely.

i use both.... gt-3 thru pod xt and i controll patch changes in the pod with the gt pedals, yum

i mostly bought the gt3 cuz im a katatonia nerd, and I got it for a really nice price (900 sek) I love how insanely tweakable the gt-3 is

if your looking for amp modelling pod xt is the way to go

for fx, the gt-3 is lovely.

i use both.... gt-3 thru pod xt and i controll patch changes in the pod with the gt pedals, yum

i mostly bought the gt3 cuz im a katatonia nerd, and I got it for a really nice price (900 sek) I love how insanely tweakable the gt-3 is

well.. i need some FX's.... since my unique fx processor there is a zoom 505 II .. so..... its damn poor.. but I intend to get some cool tub-amp and i've got Sansamp GT-2 distortion to rely on.. so i'm done with distortion.. i just need good fx. shall i go for that gt-3 ? ..

im finally after 7 faithtful years retiring my sweet GT-3 and leaving it to collect dust in the closet... me and fred just got one each of these... :headbang:

G-System.jpg

so has anyone gotten the sound..

I want:

1. Tonights decision /LFDGD

2. The new album..

Also has anyone gotten any of the other sounds, like the clean intro to Tonights Music etc..

Anyone got any patches for the GT 3 ro 6 or 8?

mm Weird.

i mean this thread has been for a looong time here.. and even though blakkie said he would get first a Gt8 and then changed his mind and so on..

how come he is still using his Gt3? are you misguiding us anders? lol

im just curious.. last year i played with them her ein mexico.. and when i was on stage all theyr gear was already there so i took some liberties and took some pics ( if i can only dinf them ill post them).

and i remember they had the Gt3's and some other pedal.. ( barracuda or something.. i didnt really knew what that was).

so what happenned? is the Gt3 still superior?