Breaking Bad - A must watch

Ah yeah... The Fly was a weird episode, but entertaining.
I did think that Walt was going to spill the beans about Jane to Jesse.

How did you like episode 6 & 7?
6 was when Hank was trying to break into the RV while Walt and Jesse were in it at the car yard.
7 was when Hank got ambushed by the cousins.
Even episode 8 where the cousin was in the hospital bed and saw Walt....

Such good writing.

Hey spruce I am about to watch episode 12 tonight. I looked at a few msg boards and people have been complaining about this 4th series being slow!! While I agree that the first 2 or 3 episodes were plodding but since then I think this has been the most intense series !! Simply great drama. I f*cking love it!

Episode 12 is awesome and sets up what should be a fucking cracker of a finale on Monday!
I agree... Episode 4 is probably my favourite season... Either 4 or 3... Will see how next week goes.
Yeah, had 2 slow eps at the start but we are really reaping the benefits of them setting up the story early on in these later episodes.

johnnyutahsuper-breaking-bad-2-turbo.jpg

Aaron Paul (who plays Jesse) tweeted this on the weekend:

"Just read the first episode of
Breaking Bad S5 and words cannot express.
Shit is about to get crazy.
Get ready my friends. The teaser alone
in episode 1 S5 will have you screaming
more than when someone got blown up
last season. Breaking Bad will return to
your television sometime in July.
Make sure you wear your diapers because
I'm pretty sure you will shit yourself"

I'm all caught up! I'm rather sad I did though. It means a) No more Breaking Bad for a while and b) when it is back it'll only be one at a time.

But then, the anticipation might make it even better.

Watched episide 1 of season 1. Seems to have a shitload of potential... too much even... I'm hesitant to end up spending all my free time watching TV whch will probably happen if I watch another episode.

Dude, the first episode is one of the weakest in the entire 4 series. There are one or two that buck the trend, but pretty much every episode is better than the one before.