Burzum

I hate this...i do not support Vargs ideas in any way but i think people should be allowed to show their attitude free...everywhere.
And dimension...the Burzum site is quite harmless.Just Visit the Paganfront website.THIS is really horrible...sick folks.
And..CDs suck :D

Varg looks adorable in this pic.
Lords4

Originally posted by dimensionidol
and what was the site that i visited few hours ago?

:confused:

I guess I mis-stated. I meant that the site has not been updated in the last couple of years. It is now just an archive site. Therefore, no mp3's, videos, etc. are being hosted (I think). Anyway. . . it says all that somewhere at the site. Varg chose to stop updating the site.

Originally posted by phyre
Because Ormir is, uh, shall we say gay?

:lol: He's very brave admitting another man is good looking, considering the notoriety of certain scene members...

S.o told me that there will be another Burzum album.It shall be called "Sorg" or something.The third part of his triology.I'm not shure what to think or what to believe and I don't want to spread any rumors.Does anyone know more?

Wait, they just let him out for a few days? Maybe I'm not understanding the way the Norwegian prison system works.

He was caught afew hours ago. Police car chase, 2 of the cops sandwhiched Varg's car and caught him.

He was on a temporary release. Prisoners who have served half their sentence and have behaved well for that time are allowed temporary releases (so I read).

Burzum is the coldest, grimmest and most original bm in my opinion, i love it. I have never ever heard a band that get the same sound / feeling on tracks..My favorite album are "Filosofem", when it comes to ambient it has to be "Hlidskjalf"....When listening to track nr.2 on this album (Der Tod Wuotans). I get a feeling that is unexplainable, the same with "Dunkelheit" and "Erblicket die Töchter des Firmaments" from "Filosofem".... It is unbelieveable...

btw. fuck you stupid americans