de5mw

CDs I snagged before heading to work:

Hammers of Misfortune - The Bastard
Burzum - Hvis lyset tar oss
Edge of Sanity - Crimson
Drudkh - Autumn Aurora
Attention Deficit - s/t
Kayo Dot - Choirs of the Eye

Everybody in this office is freaking out. For fuck's sake! It's a little rain!

Shit, should've brought that CD-R. TONIGHT! TONIGHT I SAY!

All I want to do today is drive around in the mud. There's an empty lot next to my apartment I was extremely tempted to spend my morning in... might spend my evening there.

For this time of year, it's really not, but if you drive through my 'hood, you'll see nothing but dying trees and brown grass, mine included.

Its rained for three fucking days non stop in Cincy. What I find hilarious is how pathetic people from California drive in the rain. I know it doesnt rain much out there- but jesus common sense says not to tail gate, make sharp turns, and drive too fast in the rain. Apparently no one in California has any common sense- which makes sense as they did elect both Conan the barbarian, and the Old Gipper as Governor.

It's true, people drive normally in the rain out here. Ironically enough people this morning on the way to work were driving cautiously, except one idiot who freaked out that someone was driving 10mph below the speed limit and flew around him. I was waiting to see him wrapped around a tree, but alas.

I didn't vote for Conan, but I think he's doing an alright job. :D

One Inch Man said:
All I want to do today is drive around in the mud. There's an empty lot next to my apartment I was extremely tempted to spend my morning in... might spend my evening there.
Haha, one of my neighbors is out there doing donuts right now. Cool.

Doesn't rain much here, more likely to be snow or hail.

When I was in Texas over the Summer at Garner State Park, it rained all night and flooded the Frio River which is literally right next to the park and also its main attraction. We were in an RV park on a higher elevation, but a lot of the lower camps flooded. One gentleman had his truck parked down there the night before around midnight when we were wandering around, wondered if he ever got it out of there. Needless to say, a lot of people were shitting themselves since the roads out were flooded as well, it was pretty cool. :loco:

One of my earliest memories is me and my mom getting nearly killed in a flash flood out in the desert, I was 3 and we were traversing the hills in a '79 Honda Accord hatchback. It doesn't rain much in SoCal but when the deserts get it... whoo boy.

Bump. It's been raining a bit. For So. Calfornia.

Dredg - Leitmotif
Future Sound of London - Lifeforms
Ulver - Perdition City
Pink Floyd - Meddle

I still need to try Wolverine on a rainy day, I lost the CD-R but have since purchased a proper copy. Hooray.

Rapture is a good one, I have Songs of the Withering and it works great in the rain.

Someday I shall hear Samael. Someday.