Burzum Black Vinyl Reissues!

Demilich

Remember
Apr 24, 2003
Toronto, Canada
BURZUM BLACK VINYL
Norwegian Black Metal Deluxe Vinyl releases on Back On Black
The limited edition Burzum black vinyl releases will be in stock next week! The new release date for these not-to-be-missed deluxe vinyl editions is 04 / 04 / 05, make sure you place your order now!!

Hvis Lyset Tar Oss – BOBV016LP
Det Som En Gang Var – BOBV017LP
Burzum / Aske – BOBV018LP
Filosofem – BOBV019LP
Daudi Baldrs – BOBV020LP
Hlidhskalf – BOBV021LP

I want em! Anyone else interested? Red Stream's gonna have em in sometime in the next few weeks!

Wow! That's a lot more than I expected. When I bought this stuff, I paid like next to nothing for it. The price was even beneath that of mainstream music, and look at it now! Haha, sweet irony!

I guess it just might finally be paying off, having collected items from the norwegian black metal scene since the early nineties.

I'd like to get the original Misanthropy marbled vinyl press of Hvis Lyset Tar Oss since that's like my FAVORITEST ALBUM EVAR but it goes for quite a price on the collectors market. Fortunately it's doesn't usually go for as much as half as much as Moonblood - Blut und Krieg LPs. People who pay $300 or more for that Moonblood on eGay are psychos.

What's special about the original Burzum releases?

The original Burzum s/t and Aske were on DSP and we all know what happened to that. Also the original LP of the s/t is supposedly different from the digipak that you buy from Misanthropy today. Varg made it so that each side of the LP was a "spell", starting with the quiet song and ending with a quiet song, and was meant to be listened sort of as you were drifting off to sleep or something like that. I can't remember, but Varg explained it in an article on Burzum.org.

The Det Som Engang Var Cymophane release was the original release by Varg himself before Misanthropy was created to release and re-release his stuff, but I guess people don't really look for that over Aske or the original s/t LP on DSP, probably because of the whole history behind those releases.

only thing I know about DSP is that my Sigh - Scorn Defeat was released by Voices of Wonder/DSP or something.

And Deathlike Silence Productions is the coolest name for a label

J. said:
only thing I know about DSP is that my Sigh - Scorn Defeat was released by Voices of Wonder/DSP or something.

And Deathlike Silence Productions is the coolest name for a label

True, 'tis a very very cool name. The only DSP item I have is "De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas".

I've seen Hvis Lyset Tar Oss available in limited slipcases. Are they official or bootlegs?

To demonstrate what I am on about.

0000333945.jpg