BY OUR POWERS COMBINED....

Rivfadir said:
Garm seems to be a bit of a prick

He does doesn't he? And I'm not sure why exactly.

ah I dunno, he DID go all the way to New York last year for the Shadows of the Sun release party, I've seen many pictures of him with fans, signing stuff etc. doesn't that mean at least something
I really wished there was a European release party as well, I would have travelled a long way to see him :cry:

THIS IS NOT COOL
Everyone is backing out of going to Norway now. I mean Owen still wants to go but he thinks it might be a bit awkward just the two of us and is a little bit concerned about us being two helpless teenagers in a foreign country. (considering how much we've fucked up in our own Country when travelling before). I guess I'll run around and see if any of my homies (both real life and internet) would like to come along, but I'm going to cry like a big girl if this whole plan falls through. Although I'll admit, even if Owen backs out then I'll go alone. Or I'm coming to Denmark to visit you Tobias. Ugh, grumble grumble.

THIS IS NOT COOL
Everyone is backing out of going to Norway now. I mean Owen still wants to go but he thinks it might be a bit awkward just the two of us and is a little bit concerned about us being two helpless teenagers in a foreign country. (considering how much we've fucked up in our own Country when travelling before). I guess I'll run around and see if any of my homies (both real life and internet) would like to come along, but I'm going to cry like a big girl if this whole plan falls through. Although I'll admit, even if Owen backs out then I'll go alone. Or I'm coming to Denmark to visit you Tobias. Ugh, grumble grumble.

Oh that sucks. Amy too?

Well, Denmark is nice. I guess.

Well, I like women... And some metal... Seriously - Beyonce is making great music. I saw her live last year and her show and those women's musicianship killed most metals bands. It was awesome.

I agree, I rather like some of her stuff too. I went to the same middle school as her!

I agree, I rather like some of her stuff too. I went to the same middle school as her!
I'll be honest and say, for a second I had to think about who you were talking about. The only place I'd ever hear her would be in some bar or something like that. :lol:

That's not to say that I don't listen to something other than metal. I listen to a good bit of electronic, game OSTs, and some terrible indie bands.

Rivfadír;6939819 said:
Oh that sucks. Amy too?

Well, Denmark is nice. I guess.

Well that's the problem, Amy dropped out because her and her boyfriend are moving to Bergen in a few weeks now. I guess the positive side of that is that me and Owen will have a place to stay when we go and could probably stay a day or two longer. Owen was just concerned because he didn't want the trip to feel boring with just the two of us and he wanted to make sure we'd be safe and secure as Amy had been there before and would be a perfect guide. Also I'm not denying Norway is probably a wonderful Country. I'm just not a fan of doing trips alone, it's always nicer to share the experience with someone and the more the merrier really.

I've been wanting to come to Denmark since I was about 13 since one of my oldest friends lives just outside Aalborg. Just sucks that there's no direct flights to get over there, so I'd probably just have to make it a part of another trip sometime in the future. I'll have to make sure I meet you of course. <3

Beyonce is pretty brutal. Dangerously In Love is probably one of my favourite non-metal albums (Then again Lily Allen's Alright Still and Christina Aguilera's Stripped are my two favs, so you probably just think I have awful taste when it comes to pop music ;p )