Bye England...Brazil and Opeth rules!

Rosa Negra, who will replace Ronaldinho?? Luizao or Edmilson? I cant read the Estadao or Folha or anyting here where I am :mad:

btw, has Scolari said anything of putting Denilson in from start yet??

The game was great!

I just wonder, did you watch the same game as I did?! Cuz it sucked cock! England had no spirit at all, they did not produce a single goal opertunity, besides Owens 1-0 goal (wich should not have been a goal opertunity in the first place) Brazil faked injuries every time they came near the ball, especially Rivaldo. He should have been sent off, instead of Ronaldinho. The referee lost control when he showed Ronaldinho the red card. It ruined the match. After watching this VM it`s clear that the referees need some education.

I don't know who will be in Ronaldinho's place...
For sure, I don't know about what's going to happen to Brazil because they play for money...If the money it's not enough, they will lose...If their support like Coca-Cola or Nike (for some soccer players) says "don't put this guy to play!" they will obey like what happened in the last cup when Brazil lose for France.
So, I hope like all the other brazilians that Brazil can win the cup, but all this history can happen again. It's all a matter of bussiness.

Brazil and England was a great match, I was glad to see Brazil win because ( ;) ) and they're a more exciting team. I’m still pissed about Senegal’s loss I was really pulling for them.

I received the oddest email. All it read was:

"Go (home) England!"

At first, it seemed they might not like England... telling them to "go home"... but the parenthesis... "my home team". Fine! Cheer for whatever you want. My problem? I never uttered a word to anyone about this damn game! Why was I getting a response?! Thanks for clearing that up. I don't think I would have ever known what the hell that was.