C Of BODOM is just what i needed....

cliffdimerandy

New Metal Member
Oct 3, 2006
I was needing something heavy to listen to.... was kinda bored with some of the other metal out there.... i downloaded "are you dead yet" to check it out... blown away... fucking love it.... im new to this band, but hey better late than never.... there fucking awesome... damn cool alexis' 3 years older than me.... hes got some talent. anyhow! glad to be on this board!!!!!
this band fucking rocks

Reactions: Korruptive
Stop this kind of strupid ass shit penis thing ok ?

Man that suck all that "this one's better than this one".

And don't make stupid post that quote this one just to say "yeah this is true"... that suck even more.

Fetzer said:
Stop this kind of strupid ass shit penis thing ok ?

Man that suck all that "this one's better than this one".

And don't make stupid post that quote this one just to say "yeah this is true"... that suck even more.

Yep, i agree with you that "+1" posts sucks, but what sucks even more is people always claiming that the bands they listen to are so much better than bodom.

It has nothing to do with a "stupid ass shit penis thing". :rolleyes:

And bragging when you started drinking doesn't?

Fetzer said:
18 here, but I started at 14, so it's pretty to find beer, even if your 10. If your 8 you can ask a dirty uncle.

Fetzer said:
Bitch, it was a normal conversation in the off-topic so put so cum in your mouth and don't bother me.

No, you bashed me while "defending" CoB, which was totally justified, since this is infact the Children of Bodom Official Forum. But instead you try to act cool and saying that i'm acting childish. And while having a normal conversation on the COBOT is perfectly fine, you still kinda bragged.

And stop being so damn hostile, you don't get any more respect by calling me a bitch.

:erk:

Already wrote this after you made the edit, can't be arsed to remove it !! :)

cliffdimerandy said:
I was needing something heavy to listen to.... was kinda bored with some of the other metal out there.... i downloaded "are you dead yet" to check it out... blown away... fucking love it.... im new to this band, but hey better late than never.... there fucking awesome... damn cool alexis' 3 years older than me.... hes got some talent. anyhow! glad to be on this board!!!!!
this band fucking rocks
AYDY is shit compared to the other albums.. there are just 3 songs on it that i find decent.. =/