calling all collector nerds!!!!! what is your rarest item

I went through my CD list and these are probably the rarest of the lot.

Alien: self-titled, Shiftin’ Gear
Ambeon: Fate of a Dreamer
Axe: self-titled, Living on the Edge
Jean Beauvoir: Drums Along the Mohawk, Jackknifed
Ceremonial Oath: Carpet
Coroner: Mental Vortex, Punishment for Aggression
Ded Engine: Hold a Grudge
Dream Theater: Fan Club CD 1999 – Cleaning Out the Closet (all studio songs)
Freak of Nature: Freakthology (box set)
Grim Reaper: Rock You to Hell
Helix: Breaking Loose, White Lace & Black Leather
Iced Earth: Dark Genesis
Joshua: Intense Defense
Kick Axe: Rock the World, Vices, Welcome to the Club
Lion: Power Love
Marchello: Destiny
Nightingale: Nightfall Overture
Outside Edge: Runnin’ Hot, More Edge
Powermad: Absolute Power
Rockupuncture: Penetrate
Roughhouse: self-titled
Roxus: Nightstreet
Savage: Hyperactive
Savatage: Wake of Magellan (not rare, but signed by the whole band)
Seduce: self-titled, Too Much Ain’t Enough
Shogun: self-titled
Snake Charmer: Smoke and Mirrors
Symbols: Call to the End
Telepathy: Legions of Frustration
Tyketto: Don’t Come Easy
Vamp: The Rich Don’t Rock
Wargasm: Suicide Notes
Without Grief: Deflower, Absorbing the Ashes

Do T-Shirts also count? I still have a Bloodbath T-Shirt with just the red logo at the front and the corpse at the back - I believe only 100 made?

Maybe not rare, but I always find it special to own 2 handnumbered cd's from Runemagick:

Envenom (digipack) #777/1000
Invocation of Magick (digipack) #665/999

Do T-Shirts also count? I still have a Bloodbath T-Shirt with just the red logo at the front and the corpse at the back - I believe only 100 made?

Maybe not rare, but I always find it special to own 2 handnumbered cd's from Runemagick:

Envenom (digipack) #777/1000
Invocation of Magick (digipack) #665/999

t-shirts count.....there are super rare Macabre shirts and Agalloch shirts as well.

I've got that one too. I just listened to it again the other day. It rules! It's really weird that as soon as he returned to Elvenking he turned it into an emo band.

Agreed. I used to love them. Now I've given up on them unless they go back to the way they were.

Jeez I would not know to where to even begin making this list. At one time it was easy; Warrior, Leatherwolf, whatever releases. And Vanity 6 - s/t and The Time would have been toppers on a list, but now especially when re-issues show up values drop. Where is the going price on The Deluge now since it's reissue, debated on selling that off. But really I could not befin to make a list.
A few favs are Misfits - Live Evil green vinyl signed by all, original Warlord - Cannons... fanclub video, Jethro Tull cigar boxset, Iron Maiden singles boxset, Midnight autographed Crimson Glory albums (that I can't replave)

Jeez I would not know to where to even begin making this list. At one time it was easy; Warrior, Leatherwolf, whatever releases. And Vanity 6 - s/t and The Time would have been toppers on a list, but now especially when re-issues show up values drop. Where is the going price on The Deluge now since it's reissue, debated on selling that off. But really I could not befin to make a list.
A few favs are Misfits - Live Evil green vinyl signed by all, original Warlord - Cannons... fanclub video, Jethro Tull cigar boxset, Iron Maiden singles boxset, Midnight autographed Crimson Glory albums (that I can't replave)

Yeah, I have much jealousy over that Maiden box.

I don't see the point of keeping a previous version of a disc if there's a newer, remastered version. I mean, I got enough for Hurricane's Over the Edge to cover all three of the new reissues.

Yeah, I have much jealousy over that Maiden box.

I don't see the point of keeping a previous version of a disc if there's a newer, remastered version. I mean, I got enough for Hurricane's Over the Edge to cover all three of the new reissues.

I try to forget about that Hurricane issue then you go and bring it up.
And I like knowing I have CDs that have sold over a grand on eBay.

Wait? Hurricane as in, "Na Na Na Na Na Na.....I'm onto you" or "over you" or whatever?????

Some of us are trying to forget them!!!!
Do they seriously have a CD that goes for a grand?

I am sure there are plenty of chix I know from high school who have that CD somewhere.

Wait? Hurricane as in, "Na Na Na Na Na Na.....I'm onto you" or "over you" or whatever?????

I am sure there are plenty of chix I know from high school who have that CD somewhere.

Yes, that Hurricane. I love that stuff. And their disc went for about $40-50 before it was reissued. I'm not sure what Jeremy's $1K disc is.

I kind of remember them as the odd-band-out on ENIGMA at the time.
I remember they had a video or two.
That song was played a lot on the Chicago metal station.

Manilla Road - The Deluge.
And I really lijke Hurricane, they are a great band. And I guess the chix thing is true; my girlfirend really can't get into hair bands and constantly makes jokes about Justin, Matt, and I listening to that stuff, but she loves some Hurricane.... Tyketto too.

Manilla Road - The Deluge.
And I really lijke Hurricane, they are a great band. And I guess the chix thing is true; my girlfirend really can't get into hair bands and constantly makes jokes about Justin, Matt, and I listening to that stuff, but she loves some Hurricane.... Tyketto too.