Canadian Hate Crew

Wyld_Chyld666

Jul 15, 2006
Canada
First off just want to raise my beer mug to every metal brother out there who has it running threw his f*ckin veins day in, day out, takes no stops and never forgets why he/she is the way they are today. Also for every person who appreciates good talent in music, doesn't follow labels or media trends and most importantly has their own opinion, and not his computers, best friends, or televisions.
Getting of topic, point is just wanted to get a trned started for all the Canadian bodom fans who are out their. I personaly am in the THC (Toronto Hate Crew, which somehow also stands for my other hobby) and anyone who goes to the Bodom/Metal shows here would know me, I'm a regular. Just got back from Europe and while i was their went to Wacken, stayed in the bodom fan camp and saw one of the best bodom shows i've ever seen. Met the boys on several occasions, got some funny pictures if anyone wants to see, and most importantly enjoyed many a good time with those great Finn Bastards.
So Canadian Hate Crew, Show your Red and White and Crew and represent here!:kickass: :puke: :kickass: :kickass: :puke: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

It's just like any forum/site.

Go to a hosting site like www.imageshack.us, choose the file and copy and paste one of the url's it gives you.

Use the one that says hotlink for forums (1).

Dude!

YOu said you'd smoke me up / Buy Me beer and I hold youi to it!!!
as for "true Metal Fans", I started Music class in College, some kickass metalheads in that class all thining the same shit pretty much :p!!!

If you're headed to Wakcen 07 I might see you there too :p!

I was at the Novemebr Opera House Show but not the December. I also caught the Kool Hause show, both were awesome :D

Thanks warheart for the posting lesson. im too tired to do this for every pciture i have but u get the point, lol me and alexi always look crazy together.

Wyld_Chyld666 said:
Thanks warheart for the posting lesson. im too tired to do this for every pciture i have but u get the point, lol me and alexi always look crazy together.

Fuckin lucky SOB

...I swear I'll meet Bodom one day.

Wyld_Chyld666 said:
First off just want to raise my beer mug to every metal brother out there who has it running threw his f*ckin veins day in, day out, takes no stops and never forgets why he/she is the way they are today. Also for every person who appreciates good talent in music, doesn't follow labels or media trends and most importantly has their own opinion, and not his computers, best friends, or televisions.
Getting of topic, point is just wanted to get a trned started for all the Canadian bodom fans who are out their. I personaly am in the THC (Toronto Hate Crew, which somehow also stands for my other hobby) and anyone who goes to the Bodom/Metal shows here would know me, I'm a regular. Just got back from Europe and while i was their went to Wacken, stayed in the bodom fan camp and saw one of the best bodom shows i've ever seen. Met the boys on several occasions, got some funny pictures if anyone wants to see, and most importantly enjoyed many a good time with those great Finn Bastards.
So Canadian Hate Crew, Show your Red and White and Crew and represent here!:kickass: :puke: :kickass: :kickass: :puke: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

:headbang: I am moving to Canada!!!!