Canadian Hate Crew

Conti: Maybe, but if they did then why would they want to do another tour again? They've already been touring non-stop.

I'd LOVE to see Dimmu Borgir and Bodom tour but i doubt that will ever happen again unless they made their albums at the same time.

I lived in Canada all my life until December 2005... now I live in Finland. So I'll fall into this category. I've seen CoB 4 times in Canada and once here.

Yeah Dimmu Borgir, Children of Bodom, Hypocrisy, Nevermore on the same bill.

Bringer: Sweet! How's the change? Was it better than you thought?

That line-up, was it back when they barely started touring and Dimmu were headlining?

Lady_Laiho said:
^but it's still about BODOM!
Ita about Canadian Bodom fans actually.

I though about moving to Finland, and it would be pretty sweet, maybe mone day after college and thewhole "0mg Bands come from Finald it must be c00l" thing dies down.

Lady_Laiho said:
Bringer: Sweet! How's the change? Was it better than you thought?

That line-up, was it back when they barely started touring and Dimmu were headlining?

It was Children of Bodom's first North American tour if that is what you mean. It was the best show I saw out of all the stops in Vancouver (the last one in Nov. 2005 being the worst). Dimmu Borgir was headlining and at the time I really liked them. The show was great but I think Hypocrisy was (obviously) the best act on that tour.

The change is something you could not ever imagine. Scandinavia and North America are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. There is almost no aspect that is alike. The nature, the people, society, the economy is nothing like the other.

I can't say it was "better then I thought" because I came here with no expectations. I knew it was going to be different and that was all. Of course, before moving here I did a lot of research about the country and its history.

And I moved here because my wife is Finnish and we (obviously) wanted to live together. We want our family to grow in a culture that isn't based on materialism and capital consumerism. We believe in neither of those.

Dude! you look familiar, I live in Toronto and so far ive seen bodom 5 times. I was probably standing right beside you outside that bus when you look those pictures and have got a couple myself

Bringer: Yeah, i was talking about their first tour.

I'v never thought about moving to Finland. I like the whole Finnish metal scene but i haven't researched on how the country is actually. And the only reason i'd probably move there is to be with Alexi one day.

Lady_Laiho said:
Bringer: Yeah, i was talking about their first tour.

I'v never thought about moving to Finland. I like the whole Finnish metal scene but i haven't researched on how the country is actually. And the only reason i'd probably move there is to be with Alexi one day.

Run Alexi! RUN AS FAST AS YOUR DRUNK ASS CAN!

Considering Alexi is probably drunk, i'd catch up to him really fast. And when he sees me, he'll know there was so reason he was running in the first place.

The Bringer said:
It was Children of Bodom's first North American tour if that is what you mean. It was the best show I saw out of all the stops in Vancouver (the last one in Nov. 2005 being the worst). Dimmu Borgir was headlining and at the time I really liked them. The show was great but I think Hypocrisy was (obviously) the best act on that tour.

The change is something you could not ever imagine. Scandinavia and North America are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. There is almost no aspect that is alike. The nature, the people, society, the economy is nothing like the other.

I can't say it was "better then I thought" because I came here with no expectations. I knew it was going to be different and that was all. Of course, before moving here I did a lot of research about the country and its history.

And I moved here because my wife is Finnish and we (obviously) wanted to live together. We want our family to grow in a culture that isn't based on materialism and capital consumerism. We believe in neither of those.

I deffinatly want to visit the palce sometime, but moving is a huge step. Unlike you, I don't have a strong reason to move there.

P.S. How's the novel coming :p
P.P.S. Nice palylist, the New AA album is pretty sweet, has some sweet riffs, The first song is badass!

And to add... Who in Toronto is seeing Dragonforce Sunday :p!

Vancouver here :) I have never seen Bodom live...hopefully I will get the chance to one day. Alexi has been a big influence on me and my music tastes. Sadly Bodom blows chunks these days.

CliffBurton said:
I deffinatly want to visit the palce sometime, but moving is a huge step. Unlike you, I don't have a strong reason to move there.

P.S. How's the novel coming :p
P.P.S. Nice palylist, the New AA album is pretty sweet, has some sweet riffs, The first song is badass!

And to add... Who in Toronto is seeing Dragonforce Sunday :p!

Yes, if you check out the Amon Amarth forum here at UM you'll see my new photos of my AA junk.

The novel is done! Its been so for a few months. I might have a publishing contract in place but I won't know for sure until the new year. I just hope it will be for a series because my novel is the first of a series of novels.

j0tun said:
Vancouver here :) I have never seen Bodom live...hopefully I will get the chance to one day. Alexi has been a big influence on me and my music tastes. Sadly Bodom blows chunks these days.

How come you haven't seen them yet? Since 2003 they have played 5 times in Vancouver!