Car Tuning...

Achernar

Ego-Boosted Southlander
Nov 20, 2001
Lvsitania Deluxe
www.perpetualflame.com
Who else thinks it's ridiculous? I mean, nothing wrong with adding an extra or two but what the fuck is this all about:

xuning.jpg

:ill: :lol: :ill: :lol: :ill:

Achernar said:
Who else thinks it's ridiculous? I mean, nothing wrong with adding an extra or two but what the fuck is this all about:

xuning.jpg

:ill: :lol: :ill: :lol: :ill:
HAHAHHAAA thats a fuckin joke, i love cars but when you see spoilers bigger than the car, then what the fuck is driving it, i can only imagine wanna be dj's with trackie and cap and attitude :yuk:

funny you mentioned that, two days ago i saw two cars, one before the other, having all them little gagets on, even some totaly ridiculous small lights that were "decorating" the car while blinking on and off. it was a magic moment really. i knew greeks are show offs but that was beyond me... :lol:

sol83 said:
funny you mentioned that, two days ago i saw two cars, one before the other, having all them little gagets on, even some totaly ridiculous small lights that were "decorating" the car while blinking on and off. it was a magic moment really. i knew greeks are show offs but that was beyond me... :lol:

:D

Well mate, the prob is, not everyone does a nice tuning right? I admit there's some art to it (some times pop-art which for me is commonly utter shit...). I'm talkin' about pure atrocities like the ones I posted. Besides, most of the guys drivin' these cars are..err...is there a definition for them? :ill:

ah fucken hell. half of the young people at my job are innit. wankers.
there is one who bought an old renault clio for 2000€ and he put 5000€ of stuff in and on it. haha :lol: