Carcass-Heartwork is the best Death Metal album ever

Profanity

The Post Master
Jul 3, 2003
Manchester, England, UK
This album is the perfect all round DM album. It mixes speed and melody while still keeping the heavy sound. This album is so well rounded using pure structuralism and 2 guitars which produces excellent intricacies.

Lyrically the album contains the most advanced/most intellectual DM lyrics known. The type of English which puts The Guardian to shame.

Does anyone think there is any Death Metal album better than this one?

I think it is an awesome album... but I don't think its the best death metal album ever. I reserve that right for Morbid Angel's Blessed Are the Sick

In your opinion, maybe it is the best Death Metal album. In my opinion Death's Human is the best- but hey these are just opinions.

For god sakes, I hope that is not you in the picture profanity. If it is, jesus you got guts to post that. Oh, Tenents Scotch Ale off the tap is one of my fave beers- blending scotch and strong ale together. Super 8 is great if you want to get a quick buzz.

I am going to have to disagree with you on this one.

I agree that it is a good album. However, I feel that Reek of Putrefaction, Symphonies of Sickness, and Necroticism are all vastly superior to Heartwork.

I would probably put Carcass in my top 5-10 DM bands but definately not no. 1

speed said:
For god sakes, I hope that is not you in the picture profanity. If it is, jesus you got guts to post that.

Even if it is, which I doubt, you must have bigger balls coming into a metal forum and dissing the appearances of other people. Be tolerant and show acceptance. That's part of what metal is about. This guy's a metal fan. He's rockin' out and givin'r just like the rest of us, so step off.

Having said that, I'll now reply to the topic:
I've never heard of that album, but having heard good things about it, I'll check it out. Thanks for the tip.

He posted this foolish picture of an obese man wearing a helloween shirt. I would prefer not to know what he looks like. And yes I do judge based on appearance, and I am not ashamed to admit it. If you dont, i suppose you are some sort of enlightened human being. Sorry, a obese middle aged man in a helloween shirt is a wonderfully humorous sight to me, and as i have read profanity's many posts, i have a vague suspicion that that is a picture of profanity.

Dreamlord said:
Heartwork isn't even the best Carcass album. That honor goes to Necroticism.

In my opinion it would be heartwork, although i wouldnt call it the #1 of any genre (there i said it, without classification considering everybody is jumping the "well its this and not that genre" bandwagon)