CHAOS RIDDEN YEARS - STOCKHOLM KNOCKOUT LIVE DVD / 2CD

oceanqueen44 said:
i wasn't reffering to the acutal production itself. i know they are all the same.. i ment the Sound & Vision edition and then the non -Sound & Vision edition, if that makes sense.. i hope so or else i am starting to confuse myself....LOL anyhoo....

Yeah, Im kinda confused to :lol:. But I think I get what your getting at.

I hope they can match Tokyo Warhearts...that's gonna be tough to beat. also, live in Tuska, that was damn near perfect....Alexi needs to prove himself to me again...!! I need new Sinergy...but ah, Bodom DVD will have to do!!

I mean for example the Sixpounder video of IYF DVD camera work was incredibly fantastic. I was expecting something like that.

I've done it :Smug: :heh: :headbang: :kickass: (I LOVE smileys!)

I just preordered my DVD and I'm so looking forward to getting it.
Hope the documentary will be as funny as "Trashed And Lost In Helsinki"
I laughed so hard that my stomach hurt like hell.But it was worth it!!

BodomTerrorOverGermany said:
Hope the documentary will be as funny as "Trashed And Lost In Helsinki"
I laughed so hard that my stomach hurt like hell.But it was worth it!!

The stuff on the DVD is more in the vein of the All Night Long (Shit-faced Bastards Of Bodom) video which appeared on the In Your Face DVD-Single. So yeah, it's a lot of funny and just crazy stuff on the DVD but you shouldn't expect something like T&L in Helsinki.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
I mean for example the Sixpounder video of IYF DVD camera work was incredibly fantastic. I was expecting something like that.

I think it just feels a little different. to me at least it doesn't seem like its worse camera work it just feels different where sixpounder was kinda showing the entire stage and zooming in and staying and such this kinda flows over everything, i can't really explain it. from the looks of the clip though the quality of the video looks great

I live in the States, and unfortunately my mother does not trust the internet and therefore will not allow me to order products from it, does anyone know a certain (popular) store that may be selling it?
I live in Houston, Texas - so I should be able to find it somewhere, but I'm just not sure as where to look