CHAOS RIDDEN YEARS - STOCKHOLM KNOCKOUT LIVE DVD / 2CD

The Bringer said:
What I had always liked about CoB is when they play live they have always jammed between songs. The keyboards always sound good.

Yes, I agree it's great. It's a double-edged sword. It serves two purposes. To keep the show's momentum going, and keep the crowd entertained, but also allows Alexi to um catch his breathe.

I like the swearing.

And yeah, good going guys. Talk on the band messageboard about how you downloaded the leaked version of their cd that isn't even out yet.

Formats:
1) DVD (worldwide release. Finland: October 11th; Europe: October 16th; USA: October 24th)
2) 2CD (worldwide release. Finland: October 11th; Europe: October 16th; USA: October 24th)
3) DVD+2CD Deluxe Sound & Vision edition (Europe only release. October 16th)

I have checked with every online store, and UK retailer, everyone seems in agreement that there is no DVD+2CD edition being released. I assume UK is part of Europe? It always has been.

YOU ABSDOLUTELY STUPID CUNTS! You are posting info on an illegally copied CD on the band's own forum?????????

I'm with Warheart on this one. What a bunch of pricks you guys are.

Something_Wild said:
Does anyone know if the DVD or CD has leaked yet? At least I can't find any torrents or what so ever. Of course I'm buying the DVD, but still, would be nice to watch it tonight or something...

And it's still amazing that it hasn't leaked yet.. It's like a week left to the official release and all. o_O

Someone ban this guy permanently from the forum. Anyone who requests a torrent on the band's own website needs to be perma-banned.

<-Warheart-> said:
Maybe they just don't know.

lol I dunno, I kinda guess that common sense is with all of us. I guess not. Surprised moderators haven't stepped in by now though.

Ahhh well it should be a good week for COB gigs for me. 16th I shuld get the DVD arrive, a couple of days later I see them at Unholy Alliance :D You going to the London one Warheart?

FTF96 said:
lol I dunno, I kinda guess that common sense is with all of us. I guess not. Surprised moderators haven't stepped in by now though.

Ahhh well it should be a good week for COB gigs for me. 16th I shuld get the DVD arrive, a couple of days later I see them at Unholy Alliance :D You going to the London one Warheart?

I meant maybe the stores don't know about all the different packs that are being released so they just told you it's not coming out? I dno.

Nah, I'm not going to the UL. I've already seen Slayer and Lamb of God twice live and In Flames once and tbh, I don't really want to be paying all that money to see Bodom play 7 songs or so I'll wait around until they tour Europe and headline. :kickass:

<-Warheart-> said:
I like the swearing.

And yeah, good going guys. Talk on the band messageboard about how you downloaded the leaked version of their cd that isn't even out yet.

Chill, dude. My copy is already pre-ordered. So, it's not like I didn't pay for it already.

I know, but it's still a bit shit saying "omg I just downloaded it from a torrent haha omg!!

It doesn't seem right to me, especially on the bands official forum where the webmaster looks. I've already been in shit about copywrite issues and I can totally respect why.

Rock Hydra, use some common sense man. Whether you've paid for it or not, you don't rub it in the bands face ffs. I assume if you're posting here, you actually like the band. And if that's the case, why the hell would you shit all over them, then rub it in? Imagine it was your band.

More than that, the band are now aware that their treasured newe album and first ever DVD is being distributed over the net for free, before it's even launched. That's got to be a painful kick in the balls.

Finally, just use some common sense man. Talking about torrents on the bands site is fucking disrespectful.

<-Warheart-> said:
I meant maybe the stores don't know about all the different packs that are being released so they just told you it's not coming out? I dno.

Nah, I'm not going to the UL. I've already seen Slayer and Lamb of God twice live and In Flames once and tbh, I don't really want to be paying all that money to see Bodom play 7 songs or so I'll wait around until they tour Europe and headline. :kickass:

Nah dude. Virgin Megastore, for example, brought up their forthcoming and back catalogue. They will get CD and DVD individually, there is no deluxe pack here.

I'm not interested in Lamb of God, In Flames or even Slayer. I'm quite happy to spend 30 quid on seeing Children of Bodom, and if I'm really lucky, they might open and I can get away by 9pm lol.

I fucking do hope they headline soon. I've spent a few years trying to find a decent band to come along and wash over all the crap that's been choking the airwaves for the past 7+ years, and was practically doing cartwheels when I finally discovered Bodom. The same day I went out and bought their entire back catalogue. They're going in my personal hall of faves :)

FTF96 said:
Rock Hydra, use some common sense man. Whether you've paid for it or not, you don't rub it in the bands face ffs. I assume if you're posting here, you actually like the band. And if that's the case, why the hell would you shit all over them, then rub it in? Imagine it was your band.

More than that, the band are now aware that their treasured newe album and first ever DVD is being distributed over the net for free, before it's even launched. That's got to be a painful kick in the balls.

Finally, just use some common sense man. Talking about torrents on the bands site is fucking disrespectful.

I have a different take on the whole internet distribution thing. And rubbing it in....I don't know if you're accusing me or just referencing a scenario, but I don't think I rubbed it in anywhere.

Rock Hydra said:
I have a different take on the whole internet distribution thing. And rubbing it in....I don't know if you're accusing me or just referencing a scenario, but I don't think I rubbed it in anywhere.

Nah the scenario dude, not you personally. I'm not too good with expressing myself through text :kickass:

(First off, I'd like to say I live in Canada, where I am protected from infringement lawsuites and penalties for internet downloading of copyrighted material. If you live in an area where you are not protected, this doesn't necessarily apply, and you may want to think twice about saying openly you've obtained copyrighted material without consent from the copyright holder / or are in possession of illegal bootlegged material. Because there are literally thousands of lawsuites being filed against individuals (on a massive scale someplaces) for internet downloading in countries all across the world in an effort to deter what is considered piracy to them. It's a hot issue, luckily one my country has already dealt with and sovled in a manner we as a society felt was just.)

<-Warheart-> said:
I like the swearing.

Me too, the swearing rocks! ...But maybe these people live in a country where it doesn't matter if they talk about it openly. I mean it's disrespectful to the band, in a way, if you're not planning on buying the dvd/cd's especially. The band's gonna be pissed to learn some cocksucker stole their work, but that's cause they're gonna potentially lose money. If you are gonna buy it then why does it fucking matter if you have it, I'm sure the band won't mind if they're getting your money anyways eventually that you have it a few weeks ahead of time? I downloaded the torrent, but that's because I AM A RESPONSIBLE FAN WHO'S GONNA BUY THE DVD/CD'S ANYWAYS! (If you're not ok to do that, then fuck off and DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT) I already pre-ordered my copy of CRY, due to arrive oct. 24th. and I can't fucking wait. I think if you download this illegal torrent, you have an obligation to BUY the CDs/DVD if you can afford it and live in a place where you can't be penalized, that is. AM I wrong?

I mean Alexi, in an interview was once asked "You see a kid on the street, wearing new shoes, brand name clothing and has an new mp3. He obviously can afford to buy your albums, but he comes up to you and says 'You guys rock, I downloaded all your songs, they're amazing: What do you say? To which Alexi responded, something like "I'd tell them to fuck off. Anyone who can afford my music and steals it I'm not going to be friendly to them. .... I mean people who can't afford it or live in places like Russia where all you can get there is bootlegged stuff, then I understand it" (Something like that, I'm going from memory)

SO basically HIS attitude is, if you can afford it, BUY IT! If you can and don't then fuck off, you're no real fan. And I whole-heartedly agree. I'm not gonna lie, I've downloaded all of their albums, because this was at a time when I was DIRT POOR. Food and rent money or music you can get for free, hard choice. Heh, I wanted to support the band, but I couldn't and i'm sure they'd understand. I still am pretty damn poor, but since then when I've a little bit of money extra I bought some of their albums too. Not to mention I go out of my way to buy their tickets to see their shows, and not only that, I try to encourage others to do so as well. I can't explain or measure prolly how many people I've converted to Bodomism. Well, showed them the band, and the band coverted them with the music. I am against downloading if you can afford it, if you're some kid and yer parents got money, or you're an adult with a decent job and expendable income, you're a cunt for downloading their music. Bottom line? Who agrees with everything I've said thus far??

FTF96 said:
YOU ABSDOLUTELY STUPID CUNTS! You are posting info on an illegally copied CD on the band's own forum????????? I'm with Warheart on this one. What a bunch of pricks you guys are.

They're not cunts. Maybe a little inconsiderate, but that's about it. I don't blame them. I blame whatever piece of shit leaked the CD. That's the guy you need to bitch at, not them. Well maybe them too a tiny bit (in a nicer less hateful way), but that first thieving asshole deserves it a lot more. Needs to get his teeth punched in. Agree?

<-Warheart-> said:
Nah, I'm not going to the U(k). I've already seen Slayer and Lamb of God twice live and In Flames once and tbh, I don't really want to be paying all that money to see Bodom play 7 songs or so I'll wait around until they tour Europe and headline. :kickass:

DUDE, THAT'S EXACTLY WHY I DIDN'T GO SEE UNHOLY ALLIANCE THIS SUMMER! I don't like Slayer and Lamb of God that much, and to pay $60 to see Bodom play 5-6 songs is just wrong. I rather wait till the do their OWN tours, that's when I'm the first to buy tickets. Some say 'Id pay anything to see Bodom, doesn't matter how long they play' To which I reply, good for you, if you've got the money, go for it! I don't so leave me alone :D

Anyways, I've lost my place. The torrent was gonna get made one way or another, and talking about it on the forum is balls, and so is the fact some faggot stole it and put it on the net, but my main point is:

Downloading the Torrent and not planning on buying the DVD/CD's (if you can afford it) = You're an asshole! Suck my dick.

(P.S. If yer country considers downloading music for free stealing, then don't do it, lest you face the consequences of the law. If you do do it, don't talk about it openly, have a brain.) :headbang: