Chaos Ridden Years...

JDizzle

New Metal Member
May 11, 2008
Worth a purchase? And i;m looking to pick it up anyway "IF" it is under $25 dollars.

I think I remember it being like 17 bucks at a local entertainment center around here. It's filmed really well, is entertaining to watch, and has fun bonus features to check out. Not their best performance, but it's still Bodom and it's still great.

Worth a purchase? And i;m looking to pick it up anyway "IF" it is under $25 dollars.

IT'S B-E-A-FUCKIN-UTIFUL! Well, :lol: if you buy it you will understand that. IMO it's a good live performance, some would point out a lot of shit but hey, I think it was well done. They throw some cool shit into the mix, especially during the intro to Downfall. It's worth the buy from the bonus footage alone, so you'll really get a kick out of it.

But dude, stop making threads. There's been a million CRY threads, plus there was a sticky. If you don't start toning it down or using the search function I'm going to talk to the mods about you. You need to just calm down on the new thread button, imo this didn't deserve a new thread, you could have even asked in the stupid questions thread. Use your head next time. You've been told before, and I'm telling you nicely, for the last time.

It's the best live ever!!!

No it's not. :Smug:

It's a decent live album. Nothing to get too excited about though, as the playing is sloppy as hell.

It's the best live ever!!!
Couldn't be farther from the truth.

Check out Black Sabbath's Live Evil, please, or Tokyo Warhearts, and then tell me that Stockholm Knockout is the best live album ever.

Its fine but guitar tones are some way toyish, (not even a word i guess)
And expect to see pale Alexi and sweaty Roope. (Dont take it too seriously thx) :rofl:

My fave from it is the guitar keyboard duel, I never get tired of watching it. :lol:It's a must have for any metal fan, so I don't understand the question. I wish I could decide the song list and how Alexi sings, but well.. I also wish I could make Paris Hilton polish my toe nails while I eat strawberry icecream..

Personally, I'm not into live albums, quality is never that good of the music and altough the songs themselves are solid, you really gotta have been there to know how it really was.

For me the problem with this gig is that it's not evil enough. Some material on it fuck it up. Funny songs like HM, WNGF, BAM etc.. They should be more serious and evil. Some better song choices could've been made. For example why the fuck didn't they play PMIB.

There's a lot of versatility I guess. I hope they make another live DVD this time on some huge outdoor venue, when they get to grips with the new songs.

Serious? Wtf? Why? It's heavy metal, it's supposed to be fun! And honestly, all those "we-are-so-fucking-evil"-dudes make me laugh...
Anyhow, isn't the content more important than the style? The music is great, the other stuff does'n really matter for me...

For me the problem with this gig is that it's not evil enough. Some material on it fuck it up. Funny songs like HM, WNGF, BAM etc.. They should be more serious and evil. Some better song choices could've been made. For example why the fuck didn't they play PMIB.

Uh... definitely not. Variety in their setlist is good.

I don't go to a show to only have them play one specific style of song, I go to hear the more melodic ones as well as the darker ones.

There's a lot of versatility I guess. I hope they make another live DVD this time on some huge outdoor venue, when they get to grips with the new songs.

"CoB" and "serious and evil" just doesn't add up lol. I mean cmon, it's not some fcking black metal (respect to black btw), CoB's value is exactly the opposite - they have their own distinct style, and the DVD is absolutely hilarious ^____________^ Maybe it's not the cleanest record ever, but damn that's why it's not a studio record, I personally hate those really "cleaned up" live DVDs, it ruins the athmosphere.

Oh, just make sure you get the Euro release so that you get the Titanic scene ^__________^