check my new song! death-core - podxt - dfhs

I understand what you say Djab! i dont know how to make pod more "live" .. any ideas? impulses are really better than pod's cab sims?
migreeni -> glad you like it, but If i would start recording again, I would pull down some gain :rofl: so its no need to share this preset, there are many better tones around...
http://ekdavid.uw.hu/Line 6 POD XTTones.zip - this is a nice bundle, from neonbob and some pod friends!:)

hahah, and I ve put an -i think- better version of the mix to the myspace site below!

thanks man :)
for piano -> I ve bought a cme m-key midi keyboard some weeks before, and there were some factory CD-s included. This vst is from that, called I guess - TruePiano.
50~ Mb tiny thing, but Its very ok for me :rofl:
Soon there will be vocals too ^^

hell yeah I m experiencing with podxt - impulses combination, I m surprized! I need some time to tweek some goodness out of it though

amazing song yes, fucking superb.

bad mix though. it's dudes like you who REALLY need a proper producer to help them out. this is perfect just for a demo but i'd hate to see your songwriting go to shit because you're trying to engineer your own shit as well...just keep focusing on your songs and go to a proper studio or producer when you've got everything sorted.

sigh...i love this shit though!

thanks for still commenting :) I must admit I listen tonns of sikth :rofl: one of my inspiration!
bad mix though. it's dudes like you who REALLY need a proper producer to help them out. this is perfect just for a demo but i'd hate to see your songwriting go to shit because you're trying to engineer your own shit as well...just keep focusing on your songs and go to a proper studio or producer when you've got everything sorted.
absolutely, the more I m struggling with the mixing, the more I m getting mad, hahah... but in this situation that I m on, I m really glad to record in this quality. ( I m in university, dormitory thing, I have 2 techno-lover roommates rotfl and hard to record with only headphones :D ) beside that, I dont have any bands now, too hard to find people for this genre here :(

some news are, I found a fixed singer guy, who will perform in this project long termed. his voice is pretty fkin killer, I hope that will hide some of the bugs of the mix :D when vocals recorded, I post the stuff here! thanks for listening again! :worship: cheers!

im listening @ the song through a pair of KRK rp6, but it feels to me like the snare isnt really getting through the heave guitars, bass and bassdrum, i also think the kick is a bit too present, but thats me:p