CHICAGO POWERFEST 2009 ANNOUNCES DATES & WELCOMES PAGANFEST

So......ummm......are we gonna get a Christmas gift this year? Maybe a band announcement? Maybe even just a teensy weensy hint of who's going to be at P-Fest?
C'mooooon boys!! Give us a little nibble eh?
BTW, Happy Holidays to everyone!!!

the crime we all are missing is why on earth are moonsorrow an opening band?>!

Numbers.

Korp... best seller
Ev.... been here before, can get a good push from the younger crowd.
Prim... Sells good and a big underground following.
Moonsorrow... Legends (but... most people do not know.)

the other 2... who cares. lol.

I see Korp (1hr), Ev (45min), Prim (30-40min), Moonsorrow (30-40min or less), other 2 (20 min) Tooooooo Bigggggggggg of a bill.

They confirmed Testament just after Christmas last year. Hopefully their time-frame is working out the same this year. :)

yea but then SuidAkra and Darkane were announced before Testament. By that logic we should know at least 2 bands right now.....:lol:

Im just messing around so don't take any mind to this Chris and Rob. Just looking forward to CPF 09.

If I go down with my folks I won't be able to go to Paganfest....again. If I go with some ppl I know I could show up.

Otherwise you guys will have to wait for the pizza.:lol:

So......ummm......are we gonna get a Christmas gift this year? Maybe a band announcement? Maybe even just a teensy weensy hint of who's going to be at P-Fest?

...By that logic we should know at least 2 bands right now.....:lol:

Well they have announced 6 bands. They announced the Paganfest II tour is the pre-party (or day 1 of 3) for CPF '09. :loco:

Sorry guys...no Christmas gift this year...the economy sucks. :lol:

Seriously though...we have most of the bands locked up (support bands)...just waiting on news about the big fish. We've decided that this year we'll most likely wait until we've got at least one of the headliners locked before we announce other bands.

Although, there is one support band we just locked up that many around these parts might be VERY excited about...but we'll probably still wait until after the new year to announce anything.

Until then....Merry Christmas guys!! :kickass:

I wonder if they're courting an even bigger fish than this

original-shark-pic.jpg

Good luck reeling in the megalodon, guys! :headbang:

Can't wait for the fest next year. Also interested in the booking arrangements at the Super 8, is that set yet? I realize the jump from 79 to 85 is not that serious, but if I can save 6 bucks then all the better!

OK...got it settled!

Rachel...you're all set...your price has just been changed to 79.99 You can call to confirm if you want.

For anyone else who has already booked, you can call back & they will adjust it for you.

Also, for anyone calling to make the adjustment or for anyone making NEW bookings, please ask for ANN McADAMS.

She's the manager & is the one who has requested all these Powerfest bookings to go through her to make sure it's done correctly. Sorry for any inconvenience....but I guess if you want the whopping $5 discount, you need to ask for her. :p

OK...got it settled!

Rachel...you're all set...your price has just been changed to 79.99 You can call to confirm if you want.

For anyone else who has already booked, you can call back & they will adjust it for you.

Also, for anyone calling to make the adjustment or for anyone making NEW bookings, please ask for ANN McADAMS.

She's the manager & is the one who has requested all these Powerfest bookings to go through her to make sure it's done correctly. Sorry for any inconvenience....but I guess if you want the whopping $5 discount, you need to ask for her. :p

I already have my reservation, so I guess I will call then to adjust it so I get my 15$ off from the already 230 or wahtever the fuck it is for three days. LOL