CHICAGO POWERFEST 2009 ANNOUNCES DATES & WELCOMES PAGANFEST

Hey man...that's like 3 beers over at the Pearl Room, so every bit helps. :lol: :lol:

Or two super-strong Long Island Iced Teas... come on, man, learn to drink economically! Don't you know we're in a recession???

I could tell stories about the epic Long Island I had last year during Suidakra... if I could only remember them... :lol:

OK...got it settled!

Rachel...you're all set...your price has just been changed to 79.99 You can call to confirm if you want.

For anyone else who has already booked, you can call back & they will adjust it for you.

Also, for anyone calling to make the adjustment or for anyone making NEW bookings, please ask for ANN McADAMS.

She's the manager & is the one who has requested all these Powerfest bookings to go through her to make sure it's done correctly. Sorry for any inconvenience....but I guess if you want the whopping $5 discount, you need to ask for her. :p

Thanks again Rob. You're awesome! For the record, when I made my reservations, they did switch me to another lady as soon as they knew I was calling for the fest. I'm guessing it was Ann, but it's good for folks to have the actual name. Happy reserving! :)

I've called them every day for the past three and left a message for the manager to call me so I can book a damn room and received no response. Although their puncuality and follow-up needs some work, it doesn't bother me as long as I get a room.
If worse comes to worse, I'll be shacking up with someone.
Oh Raaaachel..........
;)

I've called them every day for the past three and left a message for the manager to call me so I can book a damn room and received no response. Although their puncuality and follow-up needs some work, it doesn't bother me as long as I get a room.

Well that just sucks.

If worse comes to worse, I'll be shacking up with someone.
Oh Raaaachel..........
;)

Hey I've always got crashers and have the space, so it's welcome! As I tell everyone though, don't expect to sleep much... ;)

^^ Crisis averted.
There is a room with my name written all over it.

It’d be an honor to crash on the floor of the party room, although I think I’d like to avoid waking up to someone asking me where my pants are at.
Ha Ha!

So did you go with the Jacuzzi room this year, darlin’?

^^ Crisis averted.
There is a room with my name written all over it.

It’d be an honor to crash on the floor of the party room, although I think I’d like to avoid waking up to someone asking me where my pants are at.
Ha Ha!

So did you go with the Jacuzzi room this year, darlin’?

Woohoo! For the record, people have left shoes, keys, rings, socks, beer, liquor, cell phones, laptops...but everyone has kept their pants intact. :lol:

Well, last year they weren't able to get a block of rooms if you remember, that's why I went ahead with the mamma jamma room. I don't think the suites were an option this year with the block of special pricing. If they were I'm gonna be pissed! :lol:

Sorry bro...just got the official word...no shows for King in 2009. He's still recovering from his back surgery...still has a lot of trouble/pain moving around apparently.

But there's always 2010. ;)

I think that we need an announcement regarding this year before you start jumping the gun.

Woohoo! For the record, people have left shoes, keys, rings, socks, beer, liquor, cell phones, laptops...but everyone has kept their pants intact. :lol:
So that's how you got that nifty new cellphone! Ha Ha!
Finders Keepers ;)
Just Kidding. I hope everyone's valuables were returned to them.
Otherwise...Hey, free booze for you.
I think last year I left some Boston Baked Beans on the floor of your room. You didn't happen to hang on to those, did you? ;)

Well, last year they weren't able to get a block of rooms if you remember, that's why I went ahead with the mamma jamma room. I don't think the suites were an option this year with the block of special pricing. If they were I'm gonna be pissed! :lol:

BOO!
Am I correct in saying this will be a very intimate experience then?

I think that we need an announcement regarding this year before you start jumping the gun.

Sorry...this ain't progpower. If you want lineup announcements a year in advance, then stick with that fest. We go after headliner & direct support bands who have rigorous touring schedules and can't commit to anything but a few months out. Please be patient!!

I can guaran-fuckin-tee that we have one band in particular that will make the WHOLE fest worth it for you specifically...so shut the fuck up!!! :p :lol:

So

I can guaran-fuckin-tee that we have one band in particular that will make the WHOLE fest worth it for you specifically...so shut the fuck up!!! :p :lol:

51410~Crazy-Town-Posters.jpg

?

Sorry...this ain't progpower. If you want lineup announcements a year in advance, then stick with that fest. We go after headliner & direct support bands who have rigorous touring schedules and can't commit to anything but a few months out. Please be patient!!

Damn I love to give you shit. :heh::lol::heh:

Well you COULD announce that band then. As how CPF did by mentioning SuidAkra and Darkane first and then Testament, then Iced Earth.

But nooooo you wanna announce them all at once:lol: