CHICAGO POWERFEST 2009 ANNOUNCES DATES & WELCOMES PAGANFEST

So that's how you got that nifty new cellphone! Ha Ha!
Finders Keepers ;)
Just Kidding. I hope everyone's valuables were returned to them.
Otherwise...Hey, free booze for you.
I think last year I left some Boston Baked Beans on the floor of your room. You didn't happen to hang on to those, did you? ;)

Haha, Midwest Metal Anthem caused the death of my brick phone...I think that no tell motel is part of the Bermuda Triangle.

I can't remember if I picked up your Boston Baked Beans or if I left them for the lovely maids. I do try to pick up the rooms I am in so they let me come back! :saint: What will it be this year...banana chips? :cool:

BOO!
Am I correct in saying this will be a very intimate experience then?
It will be about as intimate as 2007. Double occupancy. Now if Jose decides to get intimate with random clothing in the room that's another story! ...and to clarify for b00B, NO, it's not what you think. ;)

51410~Crazy-Town-Posters.jpg

?

Oh, dear Lord.
If this happens, then you'll have to change the name of the fest to 'Poserfest'.

I can't remember if I picked up your Boston Baked Beans or if I left them for the lovely maids. I do try to pick up the rooms I am in so they let me come back! :saint: What will it be this year...banana chips? :cool:

Black jellybeans....it's a lot more Metal.
As part of my New Year's resolution to drink more this year, I'll leave a trail of them from my room. That way I can find my way back after the Post-show festivities.

It will be about as intimate as 2007. Double occupancy. Now if Jose decides to get intimate with random clothing in the room that's another story! ...and to clarify for b00B, NO, it's not what you think. ;)

I don't know...I think Jose would look pretty sexy in one of my corsets.

Black jellybeans....it's a lot more Metal.
As part of my New Year's resolution to drink more this year, I'll leave a trail of them from my room. That way I can find my way back after the Post-show festivities.

Brilliant! Sure beats my usual plan of following the scent of sweat back to the home base.

I don't know...I think Jose would look pretty sexy in one of my corsets.

Someone needs to bring some corpse paint to complete the look. :D

We love you Jose!

It's been a couple of months since PaganFest USA 2 was announced.

How about whetting our appetites for more information by announcing a few more bands? Or putting the tickets on sale?

Bill

Do you actually think we're holding out on you guys on purpose? :p

We're busting our asses right now & as soon as we have something ready to announce ,we will. Although we do have most of the support bands already confirmed, we've decided to wait before we make another announcement until we confirm at least one headliner...should be any day now.

We've learned our lesson around here...most support band announcements on these forums, get nothing but bitching about how weak the lineup is looking...and that is why you will wait. :lol:

You could list a couple countries of the support bands. You know, to give people something to dwell on for a couple days until the real announcement comes. :lol:

You know what...that actually sounds fair to me. ;)

So far, we have one from Finland, one from Sweden, 2 from Germany & 2 domestic...these are confirmed.

The rest will be made up of foreign & domestic...hoping to have these confirmed very soon.

So far, we have one from Finland, one from Sweden, 2 from Germany & 2 domestic...these are confirmed.

The rest will be made up of foreign & domestic...hoping to have these confirmed very soon.

Hanoi Rocks, ABBA, In Extremo and Nena (of '99 Luftballoons' fame), Twelfth Gate and Ion Vein.
.....what do I win?

Finland: Poisonblack or Finntroll
Sweden: Dream Evil or Memory Garden or Morgana Lefay
Germany: Mystic Prophecy to make up for their previous cancellation and Haggard.
Domestic: Solitude Aeturnus or Helstar

my guesses

:lol: :lol: Real close...except that TG & IV are definitely not playing this year...sorry to disappoint. :lol:

Thats a shame. Wouldn't mind seeing you and IV a second time around.

Well

Finland: FINNTROLL!!!
Sweden: Dream Evil and Morgana Lefay would be sweet. maybe even New Tad Morose or the supergroup Inmoria.
Germany: Necronomicon, Sodom.....plz
Domestic: Novembers Doom, Sacred Dawn

Finland: Poisonblack or Finntroll
Sweden: Dream Evil or Memory Garden or Morgana Lefay
Germany: Mystic Prophecy to make up for their previous cancellation and Haggard.
Domestic: Solitude Aeturnus or Helstar

my guesses

I would pay a king's ransom to see Solitude Aeturnus.

In fact, many of the bands you mentioned would be killer.

Bring it on!

Bill