Children of Bodom: Are You Dead Yet?

eh, this album has its good points and its bad points, for the most part I didn't much care for it, but i'm not going to say its a "shitty album" or anything of that sort, it definatly doesn't match up to Follow the Reaper or Hatebreeder, but I dont discriminate against buying it.
the video for the single off of it on the other hand is lame as shit, and was hard to tell if it was a shampoo/eye makeup commercial or a music video... they all looked so pretty i couldn't tell.
glam photoshoot or music video? i'm still confused.

I liked CoB, and AYDY stinks. I guess your statement doesn't make much sense heh?

They should have called the album Are you Bored yet?

I was expecting something extraordinary from CoB this time around, but they haven't lived up to my expectations. This album sucks compared to their other works, imo.

Hey ALL, im a big COB fan, i fuckin love their melodic metal, if thats what the classical metal style is refered to haha. But i need some help, i wanna start up a sick band, something along the style of cob's classical stlye, but with a chick singer, can anyone help me by telling me how cob has that distorted symphany sound, in their demonstartion video, here take a look..

http://www.youtube.com/w/Alexi-and-a...search=vivaldi

i need help on what tobuy before i drop a bunch of money on the digitech gnx4, if there is something better, it be awsume to let me know man, id also like to know what ur guyz's input is on a melo deathmetal band witha chick singer, i want something unique, something like a mix between lacuna coil, night wish, and children of bodom, think it be sweet, or retarted?

Are You Dead Yet? was allright, Not the greatest album of all time, but ok. The only real song I can remember on the album was In Your Face.