Children Of Bodom In San Francisco (trivium got fucking owned)

i just downloaded trivium. unless i got the wrong band, they are so far from hardcore its ridiculous. like wow...seriously some of you people are absolute morons

but on the other hand, if the trivium guy said "you are anti american" while playing a show in america...that doesnt make much sense either.

HauknessX said:
i just downloaded trivium. unless i got the wrong band, they are so far from hardcore its ridiculous. like wow...seriously some of you people are absolute morons

HArdcore or nay, they're still shite :)

whatever, i personaly think are pretty damn good especially for all the shit people have said about them. if you dont like their music then whatever, but dont just like make up excuses not to like them like "they are hardcore, and american, and suck, and ...and and rnt good, ya i owned them"

HauknessX said:
whatever, i personaly think are pretty damn good especially for all the shit people have said about them. if you dont like their music then whatever, but dont just like make up excuses not to like them like "they are hardcore, and american, and suck, and ...and and rnt good, ya i owned them"
please get a clue as to what the fuck you're talking about.
ONE guy, at the gig, who hasn't posted here, said that they "were a hardcore band and didn't fit the bill'
so, the trivium faggot, being that the two other bands (amon amarth, bodom) weren't american, COMPLETELY put word's in that guy's mouth and said "oh so you're an anti-american pussy?" or something to do with anti-americanism.
they DO suck, they WEREN'T good, and that's all there is to it.
honestly, i think trivium are the more immature ones than the crowd was.
when people say they suck, the frontman has some complex about their image to where he has to prove that they're pseudo-badasses and give the crowd shit, for the sake of saving his image. that right there proves that their not about their music, and just about the title of being in a semi-well-known band.
if they were really about the music, first of all, they wouldn't have "written" their songs using every modern generic metal cliche ever and calling them songs.
secondly, if they weren't asshats, they'd just get on stage, 'be the better man' per se, ignore the people in the crowd giving them shit and just fucking play.
not everyone is going to like you. fucking deal with it. don't try to FORCE the crowd to like you, or to conform to your stupid requests. it makes you look like a fucking idiot and doesn't help out your cause.

HauknessX said:
but dont just like make up excuses not to like them like "they are hardcore, and american, and suck, and ...and and rnt good, ya i owned them"
that's a pretty damn good excuse to me.

That's funny, I do like Amon Amarth better than Trivium, but at the Vancouver show Trivium had the crowd going alot crazier than Amon Amarth.

Does anybody else think the vocalist of Amon Amarth looks like Thor? Haha

HW323 said:
Amon Amarth owned.

Trivium:
After someone called them hardcore - "Fuck you, we're not hardcore, we're fuckign metal!"

A FIVE minute attempt to get a pit going - "Get in a circle, you guys aren't metal, you guys scared? Get in a circle!"

"Why dont you guys like us? You anti-American bastards. Tell me why dont you guys like Trivium! We're up here trying to make a living, what the fuck are you doing, you losers?"

Trivium's set was pure comedy gold.

Awesome show. Glad Trivium was there afterall.

Awesome show.

haha ya....
trivium made the mistake of committing to this tour. they knew that the other 2 bands would bring a different crowd and fan base than their fans.
too bad i missed all that amusement. i will have to wait until next time :)

hey i was at slims last night too, fucking great show especially amon amarth and bodom. The only real bummer for me was that amon amarth's volume during their set was so much lower than anyone else's. as for trivium im not a fan of them this is the second time ive seen em (ozzfest) but they just fucking mouthed off way to much last night. i think that ozzfest drew a ton of hardcore and metalcore kids to it, and most of them came to see trivium, as i lay dying etc. but this is a metal tour with fucking bodom and amon amarth so of course some people arent going to like trivium. i believe some of the band is like only 19 years old and i think theyre fucking immature right now. just play your fucking music that people paid to see and get off dont start shit with the crowd. the lead singer just kept digging himself deeper with his bitching and "thrash" claims. i have to say though i was just expecting to chill during triviums set but the whole spitting and circle pit shit made it quite enjoyable :D

as for bodom this was the second time ive seen and they played fucking awesome. i would have liked to see maybe mask of sanity, black widow, or bed of razors but they sounded great and the crowd was going insane. good show.

I want to make the crappiest song ever, play it live, getting booed at for 15 minutes, just stare at them and wait, then play the most brutal asskicking death for 45 minutes straight.

Trivium are fuckin weeners.

the fuck trivium chants started before amon amarth even came on, they started when the lights dimmed for amon amarth, all i know is trivium aint that bad, i aint a fan or nothing but the crowd was acting immature but homeboy from trivium handled it like a 12 year old, its like he thinks everyone has to love the them, and i dont know about you but i dont like being told what to do but a band i aint really into, just like the rest of the crowd, that pit incedent was the best.

BTW since when did metal shows become like pop shows there were tons of chicks screaming for alexi wtf, its a metal show not backstreet boys, and way to many little kids there.

this was a sold out show and alot of ppl did not get to go and one reason were little kids whos daddys had to go to watch them, those motherfuckers dont even wanna see the show and they are taking tickets away from ppl who wanna go thats just fucked up

Dude thats really lame whoever spit on Trivium. Be mature and let them play their set while Bodom gets ready to play. Your probably the same fuckers who spit on/threw bottle caps and eggs at Iron Maiden's front man Bruce Dickenson at the OzzFest SanFrancisco show. Fuckin' lame.

arch_enemy666 said:
this was a sold out show and alot of ppl did not get to go and one reason were little kids whos daddys had to go to watch them, those motherfuckers dont even wanna see the show and they are taking tickets away from ppl who wanna go thats just fucked up
At the Minneapolis show I seen a little 10-12 year old kid with his fuckin' dad in the balcony. Haha kinda funny.

Answer me this... What the fuck is wrong with taking your parents to a gig????

What if your folks like metal? Or what if it's the only way you can get to a gig???

I met a great chick in wacken who went with her metal family... So just cause they're related, the parents can't go cause they're older?

I hate this "Parents can't go to a metal gig" mentality. Fucking americans.

yea that trivium stuff was fucked up. Im not a huge fan of Trivium but I think that was just cruel. Matt got spat on twice and he started swearing at the guy. Everyone was pointing at the guy who did it.

Funny shit though

-Gavin- said:
Answer me this... What the fuck is wrong with taking your parents to a gig????

What if your folks like metal? Or what if it's the only way you can get to a gig???

I met a great chick in wacken who went with her metal family... So just cause they're related, the parents can't go cause they're older?

I hate this "Parents can't go to a metal gig" mentality. Fucking americans.

Dude his parent was definately not metal, didn't enjoy the show but he had to be there for his kid. I gotta give him respect though, my parents WOULD NEVER do that for me.