Children Of Bodom In San Francisco (trivium got fucking owned)

Enemy242 said:
trivium may in the end sell more than cob and amon amarth. but then again, bands like my chemical romance and atreyu sell tons of albums, but they suck shit and only faggy emo teenagers like them. trivum will probably sell a lot of cds to stupid hot topic goths but they will still suck no matter what.
Pretty much what I said, pages before. ;)

yeah i guess trivium suck so bad ,thats why roadrunner records had matt heafy the lead singer and guitar player ,write alot of the songs for the Roadrunner United - The All Star Sessions [2005] cd...im not a huge fan of there music cuz ive not heard much of there stuff ,but it might grow on me if i do listen to them ..so that doesnt make them any less talented..and for those who say they didnt fit the bill.well next time i guess amon amarth and cob should have a stupid rap band (rap_retards attempting poetry) join them on tour,then you can bitch all you want.trivium have a huge fan base believe it or not.and they are very down to earth,(not arrogent),and please dont post to this thread telling me im not metal or something stupid like that..i was in the midst of the grunge scene here in seattle,and what i mean by that is,the first practice pad i had ,i shared a room with alice n chains.when the grunge scene was at its peek.and trust me it was hard for us becuase we were a speed metal band and we stuck to our guns and only got heavier,outlasting the grunge scene,we went from speed metal to death metal,to a death metal/black metal mix.and we were recognized world wide..am i bragging? hell no..just stating a fact..and i didnt come here to say that i or we as a band owned anyone.cuz like yourselves that do,there is always someone out there that will dissagree..and always someone or someones that just might be better then you ,or not. just a matter of opinion..

do you slag off trivium to make them seem less popular is that how you deal with the fact they are young and successful. you fuckin fags

big16g said:
Your opinion will be in the minority and it won't matter much.

Of course it will be the minority, with all the trendy hard/metal-core and scene/emo kids with no knowledge of music whatsoever praising them.

blood_ritual_94 said:
yeah i guess trivium suck so bad ,thats why roadrunner records had matt heafy the lead singer and guitar player ,write alot of the songs for the Roadrunner United - The All Star Sessions [2005] cd...

that's so true I almost thought you meant it until I read it again and realized you were being sarcastic.

Noble Viking said:
Jump up and down on your way back to the trivium forum while listening to them you dense mother fucker

:tickled:

triviumlover said:
do you slag off trivium to make them seem less popular is that how you deal with the fact they are young and successful. you fuckin fags

I am young and I am successful. Are you?

I think being 23 and co-owning a business with your father is being quite successful.

The Bringer said:
No, Trivium WILL NOT get the respect they "deserve" unless you call the cover of every music magazine and every MTV TV show "resepect".

When I say respect I don't mean they will sell more records and be in more mags (although the end result is that they will). I mean their talent, musicianship, attitude and work ethics. Let me give you an example: Their frontman Matt Heafy got picked out of hundreds of other musicians from the Roadrunner label to be a team captain to write songs for their 25th anniversary record. This kid is only 19 years old and he can write and perform up there with the best of the best.

Oh and I have good news for all the Trivium haters: you're gonna hate them even more when their next single comes out because it's their most mellow song. But then again that's one of the great things about Trivium, their variety/versatility. I can listen to their whole album not feel like it's a monotonous blur like a lot of other metal albums.

I think I'm done wasting my time here. I look forward seeing ALL 3 BANDS when they come around to perform soon. To all the haters, know that all 3 bands get along great and you are an embarassment to them!

big16g said:
When I say respect I don't mean they will sell more records and be in more mags (although the end result is that they will). I mean their talent, musicianship, attitude and work ethics. Let me give you an example: Their frontman Matt Heafy got picked out of hundreds of other musicians from the Roadrunner label to be a team captain to write songs for their 25th anniversary record. This kid is only 19 years old and he can write and perform up there with the best of the best.

Not only does that CD suck but so does that record label. They are nothing but money monglers.

big16g said:
Oh and I have good news for all the Trivium haters: you're gonna hate them even more when their next single comes out because it's their most mellow song. But then again that's one of the great things about Trivium, their variety/versatility. I can listen to their whole album not feel like it's a monotonous blur like a lot of other metal albums.

If you think "a lot of other" metal albums are monotonous blurs you are either not a metal fan or you are listening to every single demo of every amateur metal band on the planet.

big16g said:
I think I'm done wasting my time here. I look forward seeing ALL 3 BANDS when they come around to perform soon. To all the haters, know that all 3 bands get along great and you are an embarassment to them!

I'm not an embarassment to anyone. I just happen to not like one of the bands style of music.

The Bringer said:
Not only does that CD suck but so does that record label. They are nothing but money monglers.

Not to mention Matt was only picked as a captain because he's more popular than say, Mikael Akerfeldt, or Tuomas Holopainen, etc.

The Bringer said:
If you think "a lot of other" metal albums are monotonous blurs you are either not a metal fan or you are listening to every single demo of every amateur metal band on the planet.

I wonder if he's ever listened to Opeth. They're heavy and mellow, and 100x better than Trivium.

The Bringer said:
I'm not an embarassment to anyone. I just happen to not like one of the bands style of music.

:)

LadyValerie said:
Not to mention Matt was only picked as a captain because he's more popular than say, Mikael Akerfeldt, or Tuomas Holopainen, etc.

I don't know if I would say that Matt is more popular than them, It's just around here they are. I mean, when Nightwish fired Tarja it was like a national crisis in Finland, Haha. It was all over the news and everything.

But yeah, I pretty much agree with you. Most North Americans don't know dick all about musical ability, hell, very few North American bands are even good at all.

I don't know I was reading your posts and I couldn't imagine how big shit is Trivium. Shadeg has sent me a song of them and well I expected much worse...

BTW: I was at a Deep Purple and G3 show with my parents too. Ok it's not that metal but my father would come with me watch some good bands if he wasn't so busy with his work...
Metal parents ownz you all :headbang: