Children Of Bodom In San Francisco (trivium got fucking owned)

:lol: Yeah. I don't really understand how this thread can continue...

User x : Trivum sucks ass!
User y : Triver pwn!!!!1one
User x : Trivum is whiny metalcore!
User y : Trivium is emotional - retards....

But don't give up - it's pretty entertaining.

Shagoroth said:
BTW: I was at a Deep Purple and G3 show with my parents too. Ok it's not that metal but my father would come with me watch some good bands if he wasn't so busy with his work...
Metal parents ownz you all :headbang:

Deep Purple and G3 :worship: :headbang: :worship:

Damn, I wish I could have gone to this show. Not to see Trivium get booed or anything, just to see and enjoy Children of Bodom and Amon Amarth.

I also saw some douche post that the crowd was immature like the SAN FRANSISCO crowd who threw eggs at Maiden. Well my little stupid friend, do your homework before posting such an idiotic remark. First of all, the egg throwing didn't happen in San Fransisco. Second of all, it wasn't the crowd who threw shit at Iron Maiden. Sorry if that was off topic. Just had to get that off my chest.

Jogna said:
I don't know if I would say that Matt is more popular than them, It's just around here they are. I mean, when Nightwish fired Tarja it was like a national crisis in Finland, Haha. It was all over the news and everything.

But yeah, I pretty much agree with you. Most North Americans don't know dick all about musical ability, hell, very few North American bands are even good at all.

Well yeah, I meant he was more popular in North America because Trivium is from Florida and RR is an American Label. 80% of the Finnish population was probably devestated, lol. Tarja's probably the most famous Finn in the world, but here in America someone would probably say, "Tarja-what? Who?" I agree that a lot of North Americans bands aren't very good, and this isn't limited to metal. A great North American band is Nevermore, my dad's been playing and studying music for over 40 years and he is amazed by them.

masakistjg said:
I also saw some douche post that the crowd was immature like the SAN FRANSISCO crowd who threw eggs at Maiden. Well my little stupid friend, do your homework before posting such an idiotic remark. First of all, the egg throwing didn't happen in San Fransisco. Second of all, it wasn't the crowd who threw shit at Iron Maiden. Sorry if that was off topic. Just had to get that off my chest.

Yeah, there wasn't even an Ozzfest in SF. The egging happened in San Bernadino, and it was done by Kelly Osbourne

Ho my god... poor Trivium. If their good as much as they say, they will get out off this shit easily.

Talking about Bodom Beach Terror After Midnight. In the Montreal show, at the last "Bodom ! After Midnight !" It were only the drumm and keyboard, still more calm, and alexi listening to the crowd, asking them to scream, did they do that just there ?

LadyValerie said:
Yeah, there wasn't even an Ozzfest in SF. The egging happened in San Bernadino, and it was done by Kelly Osbourne

Actually, there was an Ozzfest in SF but it wasn't directly in the city, it was in Mountain View at Shorline Amp, but it acted as the Ozzfest for SF.

The whole trashing Maiden (especially Bruce) thing is really fucked up, but we really need to get over it now. Maiden did, it's time for the fans too also.

FUCK, I didn't say it's not cool for Parents to go to the shows with their kids, espeacialy if they are into it. However when a mom or dad go and basicly hate the music and don't want to be there its wasting a ticket for someone who actually wants to go, and that is fucked up.

Yeah but when you go and your holding a beer and some man in a business suit sitting in the very back with his arms crossed gives you a dirty look. Yeah, I don't like that.

I'm not going to go and give my beer to his 14 year old son.

I saw the show in San Anotnio on friday. Amon Amarth was amazing!!! I loved them from start to finish. Got a few autographs..
Trivium sucked IMO, but people here in San Antonio went nuts for them (WTF ???).....which was fine for me because I took the time out from their set to smoke and crack open an ice cold Bud! :)
COB was good.....not as great as they usually are....I was pleased to hear some of the older stuff...Jaska's drum solo was awesome as was Alexi's and Janne's solo battles.....there was a massively insane pit going on in which half naked chicks were in (kicking some ass and then some), and a shitload of crowd surfers who kept interupting the set...THE ONLY THING THAT PISSED ME OFF WAS COB NOT COMING OUT TO MEET AND SIGN SHIT FOR FANS, I WAITED ABOUT AN HOUR ONLY TO BE TOLD THAT THEY WEREN'T COMING OUT!!!!!!!!!...other than that (and Trivium) it was a great show:wave:....(I'll post pics soon)

Can anyone repost the Bodom After Midnight/ Bodom Beach Terror recording please? Dying to hear it! Hopefully they'll have the same set list over here!

I'm probably going to get boo'd from the board everytime I post from now... but I have a ticket to see Trivium next March!! (It's not as bad as it sounds! My bf comes see Bodom with me who he dislikes, and I go see Trivium with him, who I dislike! We don't anyone else who like either so now everyones happy and unhappy all at once! You never know, the support bands @ Trivium may be good!!)

Shagoroth said:
hehe:Spin:
But I missed Yngwie Malmsteen who I always wanted to see live:(

Oh, thats really bad. So you swa them with Petrucci :ill:, Vai and Satriani?

Yngwie is the greatest of all G3. :headbang: :worship:

Southern Belle in Hell said:
.THE ONLY THING THAT PISSED ME OFF WAS COB NOT COMING OUT TO MEET AND SIGN SHIT FOR FANS, I WAITED ABOUT AN HOUR ONLY TO BE TOLD THAT THEY WEREN'T COMING OUT!!!!!!!!!.

It was probably because you weren't half naked. I saw some nasty looking half naked girls go in and out of their bus and I thought to myself "It's so lame that some nasty looking girl would be allowed on their bus as oppossed to someone who's been as big as a fan as myself for so long; I'd never be able to go on the bus to just have a little word with them" Alexi did come out though and sign a few things like my Warmen Accept the Fact booklet and also my Japanese Hatebreer booklet; that was very nice of hiim :kickass:

Fetzer said:
I never saw them, so stop crying.

nelson.gif