Children Of Bodom on tour 2016

Just a few posts above^

Children of Decadence (full)

Children of Decadence is the fan favourite by voting, with a cult aura, just intense intensity, they should play it properly, especially as the solo section is great and important part of it. It would be a majestic song on the set again if they played it properly. Alexi's current vocals also fit that song, which is curious.

And

You play some cool rarity and damn sure I'll come again...

:D

ok Children Of Bodom show no. 15 for me on Nov 24. let's hope they keep Trashed in the set, I've never had this one in my first 14 COB shows !

we want more rarities !!!

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

the show tomorrow night in Montreal has been downgrated from a 2300 capacity venue (Metropolis -where they almost always play) to a 924 capacity venue ...all this was announced yesterday, only 2 days prior to the show. I guess they didn't sell well this time around & also they came here in march for this tour ...

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

Just came back from the Montreal show, thought the crowd wasn't into it for the start of the set but it kinda took off, which I'm glad it did.

Good performance though. Few mistakes here and there but nothing major. Alexi seemed in good shape and his solo were well executed. Janne will always impress me the most, even if I don't know much theory about keyboard. Very professional. It had been a while since I last saw them (with Amon Amarth I think), but I saw the setlist from the Quebec city show and thought it was pretty good and wanted to check it out.

Highlights; the Bodom After Midnight, Everytime I Die (a personal fav) & Silent Night trio. Also, Children of Decadence sounded good live.

Last edited:
Reactions: sleeper666
you forgot to mention that we got the world live premiere of My Bodom (I Am The Only One) ! and aside from that it was a great show the boys were in their usual form.

It was my first time seeing Abbath and it was also pretty good

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

Good point indeed! Not my favorite (would have prefered I Hurt) but still... very interesting to note. I missed Abbath unfortunately (work) which is a major bummer, big Immortal fan. The Abbath merch was very tempting, the snowglobe and particularly the bobblehead.

It seems on youtube there's a stream for each gig now from the north America, so if anyone has a youtube profile you can watch them (and record if you know how), unless they're fakes. Just search 'bodom live 2016 november'.