Children of Bodom

dEaThToFaLsEmEtAl34 said:
Cradle of Filth is not black metal but are still a good band. Dimmu Borgir is black metal but more mainstream than some people would like. That's probably why a lot of people don't consider them black metal.
Post-Stormblast isn't black metal.

:lol:

I never said I believed MTV. Someone said no one ever called them black metal and I begged the differ.

I think they are harsh power metal. And I use to love them to death now I'm full of mixed feelings towards the band.

I still think Alexi is a great guitarist.

The Bringer said:
I really like the Stormblast remake. Though still not as good as the original.

I heard they fucked it up. I listen to Stormblast occassionally because it's got some heavy and depressing riffs and the piano work is enjoyable but that's about all the band ever had to offer in my case. I've listened to Deathcult once or twice (bought it on a reccomendation) and it's really...medicore I guess you could say.

Well they removed a lot of the piano intros which really pissed me off but over all I liked it better than Death Cult Armageddon. Actually the two new songs they recorded I enjoyed a lot!

they are power metal with melodic death metal, thash inspired riffs, with thrash like vocals mixed with death metal, with neobaroque metal elements combined with some form of rap, and a light spray of funk. Just kidding. Why dont they just call it power death metal or some shit. I myself would call it melodic death metal because its melodic and it has death-like vocals.

plaguewilder said:
Children of Boredom don't need a label other than "Pointless".

If you don't like them, why waste your time bitching about them? You're just giving the band more attention everytime you say their name, which means more people will listen to them, they will sell more records, and be around that much longer to piss you off. You're basically digging your own grave. But if you wanna bitch and complain because you can't do any better, go ahead.