Christmas 2012: The Presenting

i'm planning to buy everything online, but it seems i'm running late with that plan soon. thanks for reminding me.

there's nothing i hate more than christmas shopping in some crowded mall. there's an inexplicable sense of hate that i begin feeling towards every other person in that situation.

yeah, Amazon and other websites are already giving a max date to guarantee recieving stuff before the 25th, so move it! :D

Parents, wife, kids, going to my brothers for dinner so I'll bring the alcohol (a few growlers from Willibrew and a few bottles of wine), and my dogs will get something - but that's about it. My wife and I donate to a few charities through our employers (giving trees and such), but everyone else gets a Christmas card and a message of well tidings - that's it!

I don't sweat the gift buying too much as I think of something they might like and I buy it - no second thoughts, no hemming and hawing... Just think of it, buy it, wrap it, give it. If anything, I sweat the dinner I have at my house every Christmas eve more than the actual gift giving. We have some family and friends over every year and I'm the cook so it's one me. I try to make something different every year.

Got the tree up this weekend, working on the peripheral decorations now.

Don't celebrate christmas.

scrooged_02.jpg

Although whenever it's on a friday or saturday we do some partying.

Made my day.

Great movie.

"Towel or VHS?"

"TOWEL!"

"You're own brother, Frank?"

"Towel...."